+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
yeah I was surprise I wasn't expect to be in process cox I think I was receiving AOR last week. So yes Calgary is like F1

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Started to get worried a lot now...application delivered on Oct 19 no signs of AOR yet...travelling on Dec 1...not sure what CIC is doing...happy for others who got there AOR

Reactions: rrlmushu

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
Started to get worried a lot now...application delivered on Oct 19 no signs of AOR yet...travelling on Dec 1...not sure what CIC is doing...happy for others who got there AOR
My application was received on October 18 and I am also waiting for AOR as well. It's definitely annoying, as things are appearing random and out of order, but I'm remaining positive that it will come soon and is just sitting in a pile somewhere.

Congrats to all those who have received AOR already :)

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
Apparently those who sent their applications on 16th december might still have their applications returned.
I hope not, i dont care about time we ll have to wait but i expect mt application to be returned due to pictures with size under old regulations.<
My application was received on october 20th.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Apparently those who sent their applications on 16th december might still have their applications returned.
I hope not, i dont care about time we ll have to wait but i expect mt application to be returned due to pictures with size under old regulations.<
My application was received on october 20th.
I believe it won't be returned for incorrect picture size. You should get AOR, because some people made the same mistake and still got it. They may request you to submit new pics at a later date, after processing begins on your file.

raphi974

Oct 20, 2017
I believe it won't be returned for incorrect picture size. You should get AOR, because some people made the same mistake and still got it. They may request you to submit new pics at a later date, after processing begins on your file.
Indeed it's clearly mentionned that some new ones will be asked,but in no way a return is mentioned.
Let s hope an AOR for all of us very soon,today seems to be very calm.

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
I will keep update as well.

For those who apply same as me 19 October deli I don't think is time to start worrying, I think they still working on those days I will only advise you to keep checking your mail sperm and junk and to be honest not to stress yourself out. Relax and just have a positive feelings, everything will be alright. Its long process this is just a start.

flames21

May 12, 2015
AOR! Lemme take this precious moment to shed some tears of happiness

Hey guys... October 16th Applicant. I was worried like everyone else. Call centre asked to send another application and no response to web form inquiry but I got AOR 20 mins back.

I won't suggest anyone to send another application. Your AOR is round the corner, just give IRCC some more time.

Cheers Everyone!!!

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014

Hey guys... October 16th Applicant. I was worried like everyone else. Call centre asked to send another application and no response to web form inquiry but I got AOR 20 mins back.

I won't suggest anyone to send another application. Your AOR is round the corner, just give IRCC some more time.

Cheers Everyone!!!
Great news! I'm in the same boat. October 16th applicant waiting for AOR. That must be so relieving for you!

Reactions: flames21

flames21

May 12, 2015
Great news! I'm in the same boat. October 16th applicant waiting for AOR. That must be so relieving for you!
Relieving? Since last 44 days, I was checking my post box everyday :D. You be the judge

Don't worry mate. I think after all those inquiries, they are working on Oct 12-Oct 16 applications . Everyone in that timeline will receive AOR by the end of this week or early next week.

Cheers Everyone!!!
This is great news. Congrats. For others awaiting AOR, keep the hopes up.