+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
All,

Please I need your help and advice.

I received my AOR from IRCC last Frdiday by email (3 emails: myself, my wife and my Son) and they have attached the AOR letters to their email. Great news.

When I checked the status online it showed me 'application received' but I found an error made by IRCC in the online status:

They put our home address correct as I wrote it exactly in our citizenship application but I found out that they put a 'mailing address' which is wrong although that in our application I checked the box that our mailing address is the same as our home address. The AOR letter which was attached to IRCC AOR email included our 'home address' not the wrong 'mailing address' which IRCC put online but still the online status of IRCC is showing two addresses 'home address' and 'mailing address'.

My concern is that IRCC might be sending their letters and documents to the wrong 'mailing address' instead of 'home address' so what I should do? How to fix that? shall I write to IRCC that the mailing address is wrong? Is there a form which I have to fill out and submit to correct the error made by IRCC?

I appreciate your help and support.
you could request to update your address online or by calling IRCC.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
All,

I received my AOR from IRCC last Frdiday by email (3 emails: myself, my wife and my Son) and they have attached the AOR letters to their email. Great news.

When I checked the status online it showed me 'application received' but I found an error made by IRCC in the online status:

They put our home address correct as I wrote it exactly in our citizenship application but I found out that they put a 'mailing address' which is wrong although that in our application I checked the box that our mailing address is the same as our home address. The AOR letter which was attached to IRCC AOR email included our 'home address' not the wrong 'mailing address' which IRCC put online but still the online status of IRCC is showing two addresses 'home address' and 'mailing address'.

My concern is that IRCC might be sending their letters and documents to the wrong 'mailing address' instead of 'home address' so what I should do? How to fix that? shall I write to IRCC that the mailing address is wrong? Is there a form which I have to fill out and submit to correct the error made by IRCC?

There's an option to change the addresses on the ECAS. I just changed mine.

Reactions: migrant-seeker

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Thank you so much. Do I need to send an email to IRCC after changing the mailing address to inform them about that? Shall I also inform IRCC ago resend me the letter and the book ‘discover Canada’ to the correct mailing address?

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
All,

You can contact the processing office to correct it. However, I doubt if IRCC will send you anything by regular mail. Once you have opted for email, all correspondence will be email and not otherwise.

Edd2023

Sep 24, 2017
where's my AOR that's actually could be a name for my R&B song hum hum AOR hum send me send me some some been waiting 9 years for the Historical AOR moment to come come

Reactions: iwodamiorie

tbakirmtl

Jun 19, 2017
Montreal
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
LANDED..........
21-04-2011
@Tonimir

I can't seem to locate the tracking sheet, may I ask you to share the link again.
Please add my info:
Application sent: October 16
Application Delivered: October 19
AOR: Not yet
Family of 4
Days: 1450

Thanks

Hey

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
All,

It is exactly what happened to my wife ECAS status only (Not mine nor my son), I called them to clarify and they confirmed the correct home address... and beside that I updated it online and I filled web form for such change.

I think its system error since it is for many applicants here

Reactions: migrant-seeker

Ukrainiandude

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
It was a month since I sent my application, and no AOR yet.
I see great many people have sent on the same date and received AOR.
Should I try to reach CIC office ?

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
It is exactly what happened to my wife ECAS status only (Not mine nor my son), I called them to clarify and they confirmed the correct home address... and beside that I updated it online and I filled web form for such change.

I think its system error since it is for many applicants here
Thank you so much for your help and support. I called CIC today and they told me that our home address is correct and it is attached to our citizenship application. I also made the corrections online to make sure mailing address is the same as home address with no issues and when I informed CIC on the phone that I corrected it online they said it is a good action to be safe but the our file is attached to our home address anyway.

Reactions: Hey and itskier

Petmalulodi

Nov 17, 2017
Please add my details..

ID - Petmalulodi
Location- Scarborough
App Type - Family of 2
Physical Presence -1415
App Sent - Oct.13
App Received - Oct. 16
Via express Canada Post , PO Box address
No AOR yet