+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

MarceauBletard

Aug 12, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montréal, Québec
LANDED..........
18-05-2011 WHP
Is there anyone here who sent their application to the PO box post-C6 and got AOR ? I have yet to find one.

Call me crazy, but I'm convinced only those who sent to the courier address are getting emails. I assume for the PO box applicants, it will be average AOR time of 30-35 days.
Incorrect. The first I saw who got his AOR on another forum said he had sent it to the PO box on October 11th without signature.
Also, I have sent to courrier, received on Oct 13th, but like many others, no AOR yet.

Reactions: itskier

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Incorrect. The first I saw who got his AOR on another forum said he had sent it to the PO box on October 11th without signature.
Also, I have sent to courrier, received on Oct 13th, but like many others, no AOR yet.
That's good to know. I have been asking everyone who got AOR so far. Those who replied, all sent to the courier address. That led me to believe they started processing courier applications first.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarceauBletard

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
That's good to know. I have been asking everyone who got AOR so far. Those who replied, all sent to the courier address. That lead me to believe they started processing courier applications first.

There may be slight difference as courier goes to their front desk at 49 Dorchester St, Sydney. Where as Canada Post is delivered to Post Box located about 300 meters from 49 Dorchester St.

But, regardless of that, I think its a random process... think of this as a pile of 150+ envelops sitting on your desk to work on in a week, you work on 30 each day... you start from bottom, top, between is your discretion... as far as you go over them within the prescribed time limit...

I sent mine via courier, application was received on October 16th... to-date no AOR received! :)

Last edited:

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
I had a mistake in the application.

In Address history , I put one interval as October 2012 till August 2012.

I should have put it as October 2012 till August 2013.

It was a typo and I was expecting the application to be returned . I'm now worried that they might reject the application later for this error. Does aor mean that they checked application for completeness and it has passed? Can they ask for clarification for this mistake ?

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
my app received on 20th oct but now i realize tht i made one mistake ..
i went my back home for 25 days in oct 2013 but i forget to mention in question 10(a) as a address in relevant period..i mention in PPC
my eligibility period starts frm oct 2012 to oct 2017.. got PR on aug 2015

for tht they will return my file????

i m worried for tht ..

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hi, I have my police certificate from my country. But the police certificate is till 2014? As I lived in my country till 2014. The police certificate is dated in October 2017, Will it make a difference?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
my app received on 20th oct but now i realize tht i made one mistake ..
i went my back home for 25 days in oct 2013 but i forget to mention in question 10(a) as a address in relevant period..i mention in PPC
my eligibility period starts frm oct 2012 to oct 2017.. got PR on aug 2015

for tht they will return my file????

i m worried for tht ..
Vacations addresses are not required. So, there is nothing to worry about.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Hi,

I will respectfully request that the Applicants / AOR information should also be forwarded to the thread for the Master Sheet so that we have consolidated data.
If Oct 16-20 sheet's admin get new details, I suggest he should also forward it to the main sheet admins.

Just a request, please.

Thanks,

randhawa011

Oct 31, 2017
Hello Guys.
I have just got back my Citizenship application. Actually, i forgot to put date on physical presence calculator. I just wanted to know do i need to put today's date or that date when i had completed the application.
Application Date : 12 october
Application sent: 12 october
Application received: 16 october
Application got back: 31 october

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hello Guys.
I have just got back my Citizenship application. Actually, i forgot to put date on physical presence calculator. I just wanted to know do i need to put today's date or that date when i had completed the application.
Application Date : 12 october
Application sent: 12 october
Application received: 16 october
Application got back: 31 october
randhawa001, What you need to do now is:

Either sign the presence calculator with Oct 12, 2017

OR

1) Recalculate your presence days and make sure to enter the date you will sign the application (for example November 1, 1017). as this is what the first question in the presence calculator asks. Also sign the form using the same date as well (which is November 1, 1017)
2) Now your eligibility period has changed so make sure to update your citizenship application with the new eligibility period dates in Question 9a. (take the dates from the presence calculator)
3) Sign the application again with the new date November 1, 1017

All the best :)

Last edited: