+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Kaktus

Oct 27, 2017
Can you add me too: Calgary, sent oct 13, delivered oct 16, FP 1475 days, sent by canada post xpress, family 3 members

arch.ca

Sep 19, 2012
Pretty sure you're about to receive AOR then. Nothing shows up for me, yet.

Check your junk/spam folder, maybe you already got it.
I checked my junk folder many times, nothing from CIC. And I think it will show up in my online system if AOR.

cn2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Till you get AOR, it won't show up.
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused now. arch.ca has not received AOR yet, but can see the status online and I'm getting that error every time. I am using the UCI number on the PR card, so I know the info I'm putting is correct, but the site finds nothing.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Thanks for the reply, but I'm confused now. arch.ca has not received AOR yet, but can see the status online and I'm getting that error every time. I am using the UCI number on the PR card, so I know the info I'm putting is correct, but the site finds nothing.
His case is an exception, they probably already entered his data on GCMS but either haven't sent the AOR yet or his email address could've been incorrect . I see the same message as you do.

cn2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
His case is an exception, they probably already entered his data on GCMS but either haven't sent the AOR yet or his email address could've been incorrect . I see the same message as you do.
Ok, thanks for the information. I hope we all get our AOR soon :)

Jon888

Oct 22, 2017
Please add me
App Type: Single
Physical Presence : 1283
App Sent: Oct 16
App Received: Oct 18
Signed by N/A
Note : 3/5 rule.

SarahF

Oct 12, 2017
Please add me:

Name: SarahF
Application sent: Oct 17, 2017
Application Received: Oct 19, 2017
Physical Presence: 1365 days
Applicants: 1 Adult

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellows,

Apology if this has already been discussed. When I print the filled in application form, the information entered in tables especially in question 11 is not printed completely. The call width amd height are fixed and a small plus sign is also printed rather tham full text in some cells. Is it normal or there is a work around?

martenoz

Oct 28, 2017
Please add me to the spreadsheet tracker

ID: Martenoz
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1290 days
App. Sent: Oct 16
App. Received: Oct 18

Margiela

Apr 3, 2014
Please add me:

Name: Margiela
App Type: Single
Application sent: Oct 14, 2017
Application Received: Oct 20, 2017
Physical Presence: 1460
Applicants: 1 Adult

cn2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Dear Fellows,

Apology if this has already been discussed. When I print the filled in application form, the information entered in tables especially in question 11 is not printed completely. The call width amd height are fixed and a small plus sign is also printed rather tham full text in some cells. Is it normal or there is a work around?
Yes, that’s normal, mine showing the same with a plus sign, it’s ok.

CECFEB2013

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi Seniors,

I’ve a question with respect to AOR.

When I applied for my PR in 2013 as I’m the Principal Applicant, I received AOR and also on ECAS I used to login using my login ID to check the application status.

Now for Citizenship, as there is no concept of Primary Applicant, do I receive 3 AOR’s for a family of 3 people or 2 (Adults only) or just one?

If I have to login to ECAS or need to order GCMS notes in future do I need to request for all or just me.

Please throw some knowledge on this one.

Thank you everyone in advance...

BTW, I entered the same email address for all 3 applications.

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Dear Fellows,

Yes, that’s normal, mine showing the same with a plus sign, it’s ok.
This is a known problem with the form. Please see Tracking working/non working versions of form CIT0002E-2 and download the latest version of the form