+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
All added and updated. I like that we have a variety of folks from different provinces. This will be a good factor in understanding, how the processing time is being affected in the different provinces.

Reactions: Rumi01

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I replied to this earlier and also in the first post. By the end of the month, there will be hundreds of people posting in those threads that you just mentioned. Tracking any updates will be a nightmare. This thread is an attempt to limit the numbers. Cheers.
In my humble opinion you and others who create separate threads are the masterminds of this "nightmare". It is much easier to track progress if all people post on single thread and fill in their info into one single spreadsheet. With this spread by weeks and days you potentially inject errors into statistics, there will be many cases with people filling up/updating their info only partially into different threads.
The best you can do right now is to purge your spreadsheet into common October thread/spreadsheet and close the thread. Cheers

Reactions: meayman

reunion

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2013
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
Med's Request
22-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Passport Req..
June-18-2014
LANDED..........
July-17-2014
Name: Reunion
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single
Courier/Signatory Name (optional) : Canada Post / RYAN LAURENDEAU

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
In my humble opinion you and others who create separate threads are the masterminds of this "nightmare". It is much easier to track progress if all people post on single thread and fill in their info into one single spreadsheet. With this spread by weeks and days you potentially inject errors into statistics, there will be many cases with people filling up/updating their info only partially into different threads.
The best you can do right now is to purge your spreadsheet into common October thread/spreadsheet and close the thread. Cheers
I agree that we don't need a separate sheet like this. There is and have always been a main sheet for every month and there is no reason for dividing October like this.
The main sheet (in my signature) has the info of more than 180 applicants, while your sheet has only about 40 names, so it makes sense to amalgamate your sheet info into the main one so we can follow only one sheet and have the correct statistics.
Thanks!

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
It has been stated in this thread already that having this spreadsheet is not prohibiting anyone from posting his/her information in the general spreadsheet you are having.

Based on past experience in this forum, once AOR mails stars to flow for the after October 11 applicants , one thread containing everyone's spam will be impossible to follow.

Whoever wants to be part of this thread is more than welcome; as I'll be more than happy to manage our circle. Remember, it is an open forum after all.

Cheers.

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
D/Name: CECapplicantxx
Appl. type: Family, two
Shipped: Oct 13
Received: Oct 17, 2017 10:11AM
Presence: 1303
Courier/Signatory Name (optional) UPS / THOAS

Please add. Thank you!

Last edited:

SammieSmee

Oct 17, 2017
------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sammie
Courier/Signatory Name (optional) : Canada Post Express / RYAN LAURENDEAU

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017

I partially agree with you, the master spreadsheet has all the information one needs. People with basic knowledge of MS Excel or Google spreadsheet can easily filter, sort and analyze information by city, particular week applications were received, applicant type, # of days etc.

So yes, I think of this 'circle' spreadsheet as a subset of 'global' spreadsheet and there is absolutely no need for the separate spreadsheet. But if @Tonimir is volunteering to make a spreadsheet to track only 1 weeks' applicants he is welcome to do so as it is open forum, despite the fact if it is redundant or unnecessary work. Some members of the forum may find this easy to track and may benefit from this.

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
@SammieSmee @CECapplicantXX

I added you both to our circle spreadsheet.

Remember that there is also a Global list that you can submit into as well, as mentioned by @meayman .
Here is the thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-11th-2017-citizenship-applicants-under-3-5-rule.521045/
Thank you @Tonimir for mentioning that.
I have already added CECapplicantxx to the main sheet.
As for @SammieSmee physical presence days are needed and date application sent.
Thanks!

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
I partially agree with you, the master spreadsheet has all the information one needs. People with basic knowledge of MS Excel or Google spreadsheet can easily filter, sort and analyze information by city, particular week applications were received, applicant type, # of days etc.

So yes, I think of this 'circle' spreadsheet as a subset of 'global' spreadsheet and there is absolutely no need for the separate spreadsheet. But if @Tonimir is volunteering to make a spreadsheet to track only 1 weeks' applicants he is welcome to do so as it is open forum, despite the fact if it is redundant or unnecessary work. Some members of the forum may find this easy to track and may benefit from this.
Totally agree with you.

Reactions: CANADIANZ

marysha

Oct 17, 2017
Name: Shamloo, M & Sobhi, B
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU