+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
@HIAL Would you mind to share your timeline please? I didn’t see you in the tracking sheet. Thanks.
LOL! There is hardly a timeline for those (post c24 applicants) who already got their AOR.... it's too fast. Their applications barely arrived and the security guard grabbed them, checked them and add their info in the database... Those applicants surely sent CIC flowers, cakes and chocolates.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well they seem to processing quickly. I got a similar email. Tried logging into ecas and could, and see the AOR there.

Congrats. What date/time did you receive the e-mail and what is your timeline?

Mazcar

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Name: user88
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Home Country (optional):
Signatory Name (optional) : MIKE

Received an email this morning at 7:00AM mountain time, with Application No. Also when I log in, it tells me.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
is that the AOR?? from you guys who are more familiar with the process..
Can you please provide:
sent date:
Type: (single/family of (2)/etc)
physical presence days: if you can remember them
I would like to add you to the spreadsheet, seems like you're one of the fast cases
Thank you

MarceauBletard

Aug 12, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montréal, Québec
LANDED..........
18-05-2011 WHP
Seems like there have been 6 AOR reported here and 1 return due to incomplete files... let's hope we get more tomorrow!
Can someone list those 6 people or at least the 3 of them that aren't in the excel file so that someone can add them?

saskind

Mar 12, 2015
Please add me.

Name ; Saskind
Application type : Family (2)
App delivered : 20 Oct 2017
Courier : Canada Post

Hello Folks,

Due to the significantly increased number of applications this months, I suggest us to have a week-to-week thread. This will make tracking the progress for an AOR a little bit easier.

An Acknowledgment Of Receive (AOR) stage comes after the application was delivered to the intake office in Sydney, NS; it is the first positive sign, that the application is complete and is ready for processing.

We know for a fact, that as of today the time from the application delivery to an AOR is around 35-40 days.
Chances that this time to increase are expected. So my hope is within this thread here, we will be able to track down and monitor the progress of our applications.

Just to clarify again, post here only if your application was delivered in Sydney, NS on any of the days between October 16 and October 20, 2017.

I will also share an online spreadsheet to have our names in a table, for better tracking. Probably later today.

Are you with me on this thread?

I will start with myself: (post the following)

------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Toni
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single (if you are a family, type: Family of 3)
Courier/Signatory Name (optional) : Canada Post / RYAN LAURENDEAU
------------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE SPREADSHEET: (Read Only access)

LINK: >>> https://1drv.ms/x/s!AKghXhVYNRjRjYNa <<<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What is the purpose of this thread and this spreadsheet?
A
: Due to the high volume of applicants this month (October, 2017), it will be difficult over the course of the coming year to manage all the discussions from all the applicants from the month of October 2017 (the number of applicants is in the hundreds! if not thousands!)
So, to make things a little bit easier to track, I am making a special thread for only the applications which were delivered in the week of October 16 to October 20, 2017. I'd recommend others to create other threads for the coming weeks, as the numbers will keep increasing.
This is is an initiative by me, in an attempt to make our tracking process a little bit more organized and more focused. Thank You.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

galant

Dec 28, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Please add me in the time line. Thanks
Name: VM
Federal Skilled worker program
Application sent: Oct 17, 2017
Citizenship Application Received in CIC: Oct 18, 2017
Courier: Purolator
Physical Presence: 1431 days
Applicatants: 2 Adults & 2 Kids
Loication: Mississauga , ON

Last edited:

Aawan

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
Doc's Request.
20-08-2012
AOR Received.
29-02-2012
IELTS Request
23-01-2012 Sent with Application
File Transfer...
29-02-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
09-01-2013, 3rd line added on 02-Feb-2013 with &quot;Medical results have been received&quot;
Passport Req..
PPR-1.........23-07-2013 &amp; DM made on ECAS on 16-08-2013.....PPR-2 received on 29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-September-2013
LANDED..........
06-November 2013
Please add me in the spreadsheet.
Name: AWAN
Citizenship Application Received in CIC: Oct 16, 2017
Courier: Canada Post
Applicatants: 2 Adults & 1 Minor
Loication: Calgary, Alberta