+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

aasiff110

Feb 10, 2018
Hello.
Will they update online that Fingerprints have been received . Because it still shows me that correspondence has been sent.

msarham

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
Med's Done....
02-11-2011
Guys, my wife just received the test invite today with these information.
The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email. Please complete, sign and bring the CIT-0039CIF2 (attached) to your appointment.

There is only one attahment of 2 page test invite document. I dont understand what is CIT-0039CIF2 and where to sign?

should i call CIC and ask ?

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Guys, my wife just received the test invite today with these information.
The date, time and details of your appointment are attached to this email. Please complete, sign and bring the CIT-0039CIF2 (attached) to your appointment.

There is only one attahment of 2 page test invite document. I dont understand what is CIT-0039CIF2 and where to sign?

should i call CIC and ask ?
CIT 0039 is the declaration of prohibitions form. Its content, I believe, is similar to item 16 in the current application form. Differences include a signature box.

Some forum participants are reporting that this form is presented to them during the interview, while others are reporting they do receive it with the test/interview notice. It may be worth your while to telephone IRCC (there is no CIC, not for years now) to clarify BUT this is nothing to panic about. At the very least IRCC will have a copy of this form for the applicant to review and sign during the interview.

Again, if the applicant wants to review what is asked before going to the test/interview, see the current application form and review the sub-items in Item 16. While the form of the questions may be different in CIT 0039CIF2 the subject is the same, such as whether the applicant is now on probation or parole, or charged with or subject to pending charges for described offences, and so on. It is absolutely imperative to truthfully respond in this form.

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
How come Toronto office is so slow?
everyone thoughts our local office is slow thn others but actually they are working own their time. we can't force them to speed up or we cant argue on their work why they r slow. pls be patience they will definitely give you citizenship of canada :) :) :)

Reactions: amitdi

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
There are lots of people with AORs in december and January who are still not IP. have we lost keeping track of them or is this truely taking long for 20% of applicants?

Alyssagreen

Dec 17, 2017
everyone thoughts our local office is slow thn others but actually they are working own their time. we can't force them to speed up or we cant argue on their work why they r slow. pls be patience they will definitely give you citizenship of canada :) :) :)
I was just wondering if there is another reason (aside from being busy and overloaded with October applications) that I might have been not aware of and somebody here may have better explanation. It is obvious they are doing their best and we cannot force them to speed up!

natinthehat

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2013
LANDED..........
08-11-2013
Hello everyone, good news: got my test invite today for Monday, March 12th, Vancouver office.

Admin, please update the spreadsheet and thank you in advance.