+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi,
Admin Please update my status in spreadsheet.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 19, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 1, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 28, 2017
Done

nandagopal

Aug 29, 2016
windsor
Category........
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 7, 2017.
Please add me on the spreadsheet.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on December 7, 2017.
Please add me on the spreadsheet.
added you to the list, can you provide the following for the tracker

app location
app type
physical presence in days
when was the application sent?

theskyisblue

Jan 24, 2018
Hello Guys, My application is in Process since November but i am moving to another province. Do you think it is wise to go for a change of address at this time knowing the delays or just wait and be travelling back and forth for test and oath?

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, My application is in Process since November but i am moving to another province. Do you think it is wise to go for a change of address at this time knowing the delays or just wait and be travelling back and forth for test and oath?
Is your move permanent or temporary?

SHaRPY

Jan 11, 2018
Could someone add me to the tracking sheet ....

Physical Presence days: 1530
App sent: Oct 11
App received: Oct 16
AOR: Nov 22
In Process: Jan 10
Test invite: Jan 25
Test date: Feb 21

TIA !

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
hi, I applied from London, ontario under the 3/5 rule. my info is below.

Location - London
App Type - Single
# Days in Canada - 1516
App Mailed - 14 October 2017
App Delivered - 18 October 2017
AOR Received -22 November 2017
In Process - 11 January 2018
Test Invite -
Test Date -
Decision Made -
Oath Invite -
Oath -

theskyisblue

Jan 24, 2018
I just spoke to a CIC agent finally and i was told that my application in Progress has not moved an inch since November (AOR October 25th, IP Novem 16th) as its in the local office in Edmonton and they are no notes or comments. I'm being told since i live in Fort mac which is considered a remote location it appears that i may have to wait till the schedule a test there and she is not sure when that would be although CIC website has February 2018 TBD. I am moving permanently to Mississauga in a few days though i own my fort mac home and can get whatever mails there.. Do you guys think it is smart to change my address or is Mississauga even worse of?? Thank you for your responses.

Petmalulodi

Nov 17, 2017
Just finished my exam and interview just now..like i'm just having my lunch right now while typing this message. I just wanna say thank you to all the people who made this forum possible. For all of our "advisors" in their untiring advices.you guys really rock. I am a silent reader here and truly I can say that I really learned a lot from this forum.
Just waiting for the oath invite now.
Good luck to all of you and wishing you all a smooth and speedy process.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Just finished my exam and interview just now..like i'm just having my lunch right now while typing this message. I just wanna say thank you to all the people who made this forum possible. For all of our "advisors" in their untiring advices.you guys really rock. I am a silent reader here and truly I can say that I really learned a lot from this forum.
Just waiting for the oath invite now.
Good luck to all of you and wishing you all a smooth and speedy process.
Congrats and Goodluck...