Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
hi all

anyone knws abt citizenship test date reschedule?
i got my test date via mail and i am on vacation tht time. i already request for reschedule by web form almost more thn 10 working days ago. but sill no confirmation abt ur request is accepted or we did not change ur test date.

how i can knw tht they really change my test date or not? cic agent says we can not see test date it is all depend on local office.

theoffspring

Jul 19, 2012
Finally got my Oath date 3.5 months after my test date... But it was worth the wait as it's on Canada Day!!!!

Can the mods please update the tracker:

Tracker ID: Zach
Oath Notification: June 11th
Oath Date: July 1st

Thank you to everyone on this forum over the years!!

desouzas

Feb 12, 2015
I have no idea why mine is taking so long - Please add me to the spreadsheet. I live in Milton so I'm not sure what office is processing mine.

Application Received: October 20, 2017
AOR: December 21, 2017
IP: January 9, 2017
FP Request: February 15, 2018

Reactions: CanadianSoonToBe

RanRan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
hi all

i got my test date via mail and i am on vacation tht time. i already request for reschedule by web form almost more thn 10 working days ago. but sill no confirmation abt ur request is accepted or we did not change ur test date.

how i can knw tht they really change my test date or not? cic agent says we can not see test date it is all depend on local office.
Call

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
hi all

happened with me too...
they said to wait for 4 weeks & you'll get new invite for test...
i'm waiting.. almost 2 weeks now.. no update anywhere...

Communities

Dec 18, 2017
I have no idea why mine is taking so long - Please add me to the spreadsheet. I live in Milton so I'm not sure what office is processing mine.

Application Received: October 20, 2017
AOR: December 21, 2017
IP: January 9, 2017
FP Request: February 15, 2018
My ip date is Nov 25. Still waiting test date

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
ok for sure .. once i will get i will let u knw .. i tried to call cic yesterday but its automatically hang up my call ..
need to try 3-4 times if that's happening... remember they have limited lines on that number & if someone drops, you will get placed in the queue

maei

Dec 9, 2013
Hi All,
I submitted my original IELTS record to the CIC when I applied for PR years ago, and unfortunately, I did not keep a copy. Now I need it to apply for citizenship. I wasn't able to get another copy from IELTS test center since I took the test more than 2 years ago.
Do I have to retake the test before applying or do you think an explanatory letter with a copy of the CIC GCMS that have the test info and scores would be enough?

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Does anyone know how I can get a sample letter for requesting urgent processing ?
I am looking for something that basically says that Canadian citizenship is very important for my job.
Thanks,

CAJour

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All,
I submitted my original IELTS record to the CIC when I applied for PR years ago, and unfortunately, I did not keep a copy. Now I need it to apply for citizenship. I wasn't able to get another copy from IELTS test center since I took the test more than 2 years ago.
Do I have to retake the test before applying or do you think an explanatory letter with a copy of the CIC GCMS that have the test info and scores would be enough?
If you don't have ITELTS copy, you can submit other documents. like your graduation degree etc. Please go through CIC link to know more.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=571&top=5

Thanks