malikumershaheen

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Hello Admins,

Please update the sheet per below:

Test invite letter date: 03-Apr-18
Test interview date: 18-Apr-18
Remarks: Passed the test today with 20/20 score
Live in Toronto, but my test was in Scarborough.

Good luck to all.

thanks,
Congratulations!
Can you please shre your personal strategy to prepare for test? I hve mine next wednesday, so any help will be highly appreciated.

m_az

Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations!
Can you please shre your personal strategy to prepare for test? I hve mine next wednesday, so any help will be highly appreciated.
My experience was reading through discover Canada book more than one time and underscore all the key points & information within the book. I was able to identify/highlight these important points by as well practising the mock tests.

RanRan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello Admins,

Please update the sheet per below:

Test invite letter date: 03-Apr-18
Test interview date: 18-Apr-18
Remarks: Passed the test today with 20/20 score
Live in Toronto, but my test was in Scarborough.

Good luck to all.

thanks,
Congratulation.
I am studying for the exam and I wonder whether they ask about names from the history 1600s on generals and leaders! that's too complicated for me. Plz advise

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Congratulation.
I am studying for the exam and I wonder whether they ask about names from the history 1600s on generals and leaders! that's too complicated for me. Plz advise
It's only 20 questions that covers the entire book, so there aren't many history questions that you need to remember dates for. If you can do ok with the online practice tests and have read the book, you'll be okay.

Reactions: RanRan

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Congratulation.
Also read the captions on the book images. Two of the questions in my test were from there.

Reactions: RanRan

Canaussie7

Jun 16, 2017
"Application received" since AOR on February 15. No movement for the last two months. Last week I called they said my application is still in the Sydney office and they are still doing some background checks? Is it normal or I am in the slot of limbos?
Same boat. We have been In Process since February 13. Trying to be patient, but all our friends who applied around the same time are completely done.

m_az

Nov 18, 2017
Congratulation.
I cannot say for sure, but you might have a few questions from history. I don't think they will ask names, but try memorizing their last names at least.