Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Hi is your ECAS still in third line where it says In Process or a fourth line is added now?? Can you please check? Thank You
A fourth line is added and says we sent you correspondence

mamood

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,

My wife will become eligible to apply for the Canadian citizenship after two weeks but her passport has expired 7 months ago.Is it OK to apply using the expired passport?

Thanks
Mine was expired as well for about 9 months. You just need to explain why you didn't renew it. I wrote renewing for me and my family who applied later will cost two much and as a low income family we couldn't afford that.

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello guys,
First of all I wish you the best of luck with your final step in this long journey
I applied on Oct 12th
delivered Oct 16th
got AOR on November 21st
physical presence 1460 days and single application.
please add me to the sheet and also please tell me if I can get access to that sheet.
I have started to worry as I see many people, with similar situation, even got their invitation letter but my ECAS is still stuck at the 2nd line. There has been no update since getting my AOR. Do they pick the applications somehow randomly?

Thanks in advance

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
First of all I wish you the best of luck with your final step in this long journey
I applied on Oct 12th
delivered Oct 16th
got AOR on November 21st
physical presence 1460 days and single application.
please add me to the sheet and also please tell me if I can get access to that sheet.
I have started to worry as I see many people, with similar situation, even got their invitation letter but my ECAS is still stuck at the 2nd line. There has been no update since getting my AOR. Do they pick the applications somehow randomly?

Thanks in advance
Added you. Good Luck. Can you please your Location and Application type (Single/ Family)

Below is link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796

cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Admin User,

The application status for my wife and child changed to ‘In Process’ in ECAS on 28-Dec-2017.

My application status is still ‘Application Received'.

Pls update. Thank you.

The user id per the spreadsheet is 'cec2013july'

cec2013july

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you. I am not sure why my application is still in 'Application Received' status while for my family it is 'In Process'.

I thought they process the family citizenship application together.

greatdominion

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hi everybody

I would like to know if somebody gets fingerprints request, can he take few weeks before sending them, if he is outside of canada when receiving the request
Thanks