Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
My apologies! It have been already updated. As well, I got my status In Process, but NO Test Request yet!! You marked it too early, I'm afraid.

Neymar

Jun 5, 2017
Did anyone apply for urgent processing of their citizenship application? Can you please share your experience and timeline. Thank you.

anasja2000

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I just called the IRCC agent now, she told me as far as October Applicants are concerned, they're still opening their applications and they need 3 more weeks. she said they were told so by the processing centre. she confirmed that those who haven't received their AOR so far are just unlucky, but still need to wait 3 more weeks as their fortunes may change.
So please if you know some Voodoos contact them, they may help.

tonyfreemania

Nov 17, 2016
Did anyone apply for urgent processing of their citizenship application? Can you please share your experience and timeline. Thank you.
I did. Mid October. I am yet to receive an invite for the test and my application has been in "In process" since Mid November. The fact that the application is urgent means absolutely nothing to the government.

karanoha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-June-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Does the test invite come by regular mail, or email? or both?
And if it's done by mail, is it a small letter, or a big Canada post envelope?

woodworker

Aug 17, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/Jan/2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
29/Feb/2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26.12.2013....3rd line 17/1/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15/Jan/2014 PPR1 & PPR2 24/Jan/2014. Decision made on 27.Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/Jan/2014....recieved 30/Jan/2014
LANDED..........
13th june 2014
Lucky are the people who are getting progress on their application and here i am wondering what possibly went wrong with my application, i checked it well before sending, application was received on Oct 19 and nothing after that. I feel so disappointed that even after submitting my application way ahead didn't really helped. Application has not been returned but no response on web inquiry has been answered either. God knows in which pile my application is collecting dust or its just the case of me losing patience now.... God please don't be so cruel
Don't lose heart.I know it's easier said than done but we gotta wait as we can't do anything about it.I will say a special prayer for you.You will get your AOR very soon. :)

Reactions: jaggy257

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Does the test invite come by regular mail, or email? or both?
And if it's done by mail, is it a small letter, or a big Canada post envelope?
It's being sent via email these days, but it could also come via regular mail. Don't worry it will fit in the community mailbox.

bbears27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys!

I have a doubt about this part:

13. Tell us if you have had immigration, permanent resident status and/or citizenship in any other country outside of Canada, including your country of birth.
  • Check either yes or no.
  • If you check yes, complete the chart in question 13.
  • Tell us which countries you have held status in, and exactly what status you held or currently hold (student, employment/worker, refugee/protected person, permanent resident or citizen).
  • Provide the month and year (MM/YY) that you obtained each status.
  • If your status is no longer valid, provide the month and year (MM/YY) your status ended. If you still hold this status, indicate “current”.

So, I was a permanent resident in one country different from my birth country. Do I need to put:
1) My country of birth as a citizen since birth (my birthday) to present "current";
2) Other country where I have lived and where I was a permanent resident.

Thanks for your help and good luck everyone!

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Hi guys!

I have a doubt about this part:

13. Tell us if you have had immigration, permanent resident status and/or citizenship in any other country outside of Canada, including your country of birth.
  • Check either yes or no.
  • If you check yes, complete the chart in question 13.
  • Tell us which countries you have held status in, and exactly what status you held or currently hold (student, employment/worker, refugee/protected person, permanent resident or citizen).
  • Provide the month and year (MM/YY) that you obtained each status.
  • If your status is no longer valid, provide the month and year (MM/YY) your status ended. If you still hold this status, indicate “current”.

So, I was a permanent resident in one country different from my birth country. Do I need to put:
1) My country of birth as a citizen since birth (my birthday) to present "current";
2) Other country where I have lived and where I was a permanent resident.

Thanks for your help and good luck everyone!
That's right! And I guess you would have to provide the date for when your permanent residency ended in the other country..unless it's still valid (Not sure if you can be a PR in more than 1 country)

Reactions: bbears27

bbears27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
That's right! And I guess you would have to provide the date for when your permanent residency ended in the other country..unless it's still valid (Not sure if you can be a PR in more than 1 country)
Thank you so much! My residency there has been automatically revoked once I stayed 1 year outside the country and when I became resident here.

bbears27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Doubts about this:

"Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.

Complete the chart in question 11. You must list all your work and study history including English/French language training inside or outside Canada for the entire eligibility period. Press the (+) plus button if you need more space.

• If you were not working because you were studying, unemployed, retired, a caregiver, homemaker or volunteering for any part of this time, provide that information, including the location.
  • If you were self-employed, you must provide details of your self-employment."
They need contact person, phone number and email address too. I have done quite a few jobs (3-6 months duration only) during my eligibility period and I only have contacts of some co-workers but they don't work there anymore too. Can I put them as contact persons?