+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
I know that there's nothing that can be done, but I'm starting to feel left out by being in the 20% that still has not received AORs. It's like being back in high school when the cool kids were doing cool stuff and I could not hang out with them.

Reactions: malikumershaheen

Latecomer

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

October 16 applicant here. I finally received AOR today at @5:56pm. It's been exactly two month since I mailed my application. Thank God. Have been eagerly waiting for the "Do Not Reply..." email for so long and finally here it is.

I would like to thank @razerblade and others for keeping me hopeful during the waiting period. For those applicants still waiting for AOR, please be hopeful and it might come very soon.

Reactions: pepe84

Latecomer

Nov 28, 2017
Also, one question. I remember in the old form, it asks the place of birth. But there is no such a question in the new form. Did anyone notice this? Are they going to get this information from our passport or they don't put birth place in the passport any longer (which is unlikely...)?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Also, one question. I remember in the old form, it asks the place of birth. But there is no such a question in the new form. Did anyone notice this? Are they going to get this information from our passport or they don't put birth place in the passport any longer (which is unlikely...)?
Q 13 implicitly covers it.

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
I have the impression that the records in the spreadsheet of those who are still AOR-less have been sorted without including all the columns: I noticed that my delivery date is not correct (16 Oct instead of 19 Oct) and quite a few records show a delivery date that is before than the shipment date, which is obviously impossible. Can anyone restore the original spreadsheet?