+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

leicesterguy

Oct 5, 2017
you did? You are hope of the rest of us ! Congratulations! Updated!
Good news, guys!!

I was the one whose application was delivered on Oct 13, and I just received AOR today at 7pm. I believe all of you will get AOR very very soon.
I didn't reapply, because like the CIC call centre agent said in phone, it could be possible if one application was missing or lost, but it's absolutely impossible if so many cases were missing or lost together. Reapply will cause trouble and confusion.... So just be patient, and live as normal.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Mekuso2001@

Nov 20, 2017
Good news, guys!!

I was the one whose application was delivered on Oct 13, and I just received AOR today at 7pm. I believe all of you will get AOR very very soon.
I didn't reapply, because like the CIC call centre agent said in phone, it code be possible if one application was missing or lost, but it's absolutely impossible if so many cases were missing or lost together. Reapply will cause trouble and confusion.... So just be patient, and live as normal.

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats. Wow you just received your AOR today for oct 13 application. I guess I just have to continue waiting. Mine was received oct 16 and no AOR yet.

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
Good news, guys!!

I didn't reapply, because like the CIC call centre agent said in phone, it could be possible if one application was missing or lost, but it's absolutely impossible if so many cases were missing or lost together. Reapply will cause trouble and confusion.... So just be patient, and live as normal.

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats, very good news indeed. It gives back some hope for the people who are still waiting AOR since Oct 13

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
App delivered October 20th, still no AOR, and I’m hardcore whining over here... I can’t even imagine how frustrated you guys with earlier delivery dates must be!:mad:

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
LOL

Compare to the process of applying PR, this is totally fine.....lol
TRUE.... and Im hoping this time wont take less than 3 years like my PR application.

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
hi
It's been a week since I received my AOR, but my husband hasn't received it yet, his ecas says: Application received October 19TH (same date as mine), buth nothing of AOR, any suggestion of what we should do?

Thank you

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
hi
It's been a week since I received my AOR, but my husband hasn't received it yet, his ecas says: Application received October 19TH (same date as mine), buth nothing of AOR, any suggestion of what we should do?

Thank you
My application was received Oct 16. No AOR yet.
The only explanation I have, is that all our files are spread among many CIC officers who have completely different approaches for opening and processing people's applications.
It seems to me, mine is somewhere deep down in a pile of a not very quick officer.
Two days ago I spoke with a CIC Agent. They told me, my file hadn't been opened yet.
It might be your case as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: paritosh

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
My application was received Oct 16. No AOR yet.
The only explanation I have, is that all our files are spread among many CIC officers who have completely different approaches for opening and processing people's applications.
It seems to me, mine is somewhere deep down in a pile of a not very quick officer.
It might be your case as well.
yes, i understand, but my concern is that family applications are suposed to be treated together

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
yes, i understand, but my concern is that family applications are suposed to be treated together
Did you apply as family all in one file/ envelope, or everyone sent it separately?

If separately, they have no idea, you meant a family application, and process you as two different individuals.