Sent - 11/23
Received - 11/27
Please Add
Mississauga
Family of Three
Physical Presence in eligibility period - 1350.5
Sent - 17/Nov 2017
Delivered to them - 22/Nov/2017
Added you guys to the Nov sheet! Good Luck.

how can we access spreadsheet???
The spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=1316748968

If you need access to edit the excel sheets, send a msg to the main admin @Chi2Van with your gmail address

Reactions: paritosh

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, My application was delivered on 26th Oct. and i just recieved the AOR. Please update in spreadsheet thanks.

Application Sent: 23 Oct
Application Delivered: 26 Oct
Days: 1455
AOR: 27 November

username: XMAANIX

Reactions: irnbru16

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
The guy who had one job to do probably didn't do his job right and screwed up everything.

If you need to re-apply, do you need to pay a new fee as well or you can use the one from previous?

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hello Everyone, My application was delivered on 26th Oct. and i just recieved the AOR. Please update in spreadsheet thanks.

Mine was delivered on 27Oct, Fingers crossed

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017

Wow. Do you have a friend that works there? Kidding. Kind of :/

wak009

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2013
Nomination.....
20-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-05-2013
File Transfer...
13-05-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
sent on 16 Oct, was received by them on 19th Oct....and got the application back today :)
The reason is that I did not provide two identification documents for my children. However, mine and my wife's applications are termed as complete (but returned with the pack).
I did provide the PR cards and COPR for the entire family. But perhaps CIC did not accept that as proof!
Should I now send Health Cards, School Report and PR card copies?
Do I need to fill the forms again? Or just provide the additional documents?

Reactions: paritosh

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Good news for Oct 12,13,16 applications. I just received AOR app received on Oct 16. I am among those folks who called CIC and agents told app is returned or mail is lost.

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Good news for Oct 12,13,16 applications. I just received AOR app received on Oct 16. I am among those folks who called CIC and agents told app is returned or mail is lost.
Finally! Congratulations!

There should be an effective FIFO based mechanism, the process seems totaly random.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Agree! Let's keep it as a personal opinion... nothing more!

I can't reach the Call Centre re not receiving AOR. Seems like, the volume of call are too high, and mine can never be processed.
Have anyone ever tried to send them an email. Does it make sense? Their address is posted online CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
of course it's a personal opinion. we all applied as soon as we were eligible and wanted to get AOR fast but whatever happening is not what we expected. if you guys disappointed because someone saying something that you don't want hear then sorry guys! things does not work that way. I spoke several times with several IRCC agents and they provided me 3 different answers. I sent them an email and fifteen days has passed but no reply. I want to know when I will get my AOR! Should I just keep waiting for tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow again again and again? Probably not a good idea. If I re-apply today then I suppose to get my AOR by 28 December, maybe not! it's Christmas holidays so lets expect first or second week of January next year.
When I waited for my PR and a person in this forum mentioned that he contacted CIC after two years to check his PR application and CIC said they never received his application. So he re-applied after two years!!
Anyways! I hope all of us who eagerly waiting for their AOR would get it as early as 9 o'clock in the morning. Good night :)

rdecartus

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
sent on 16 Oct, was received by them on 19th Oct....and got the application back today :)
The reason is that I did not provide two identification documents for my children. However, mine and my wife's applications are termed as complete (but returned with the pack).
I did provide the PR cards and COPR for the entire family. But perhaps CIC did not accept that as proof!
Sorry to read this man. I had the same thing happen to me. Application for whole family was returned for this exact reason. I sent everything back as it is along with health card for child and a record from school. Good luck and hopefully we both get our AORs fast soon.

romanbel0

Nov 13, 2016
PR card is ID document with a pic, date of birth and everything. Why they dont accept?? I also sent only a copy of my PR card both sides. I see no indication anywhere in guide that it does not suffice.

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Sorry to read this man. I had the same thing happen to me. Application for whole family was returned for this exact reason. I sent everything back as it is along with health card for child and a record from school. Good luck and hopefully we both get our AORs fast soon.
When did u sent ur application back? I received mine too and send it back on Nov 19... Any clue how long its gonna take more after that?