+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Yasamin2017

May 9, 2017
Please add me : Location : Toronto. App.type : family of 3. Physical presence days : 1440 days. App. Sent : Oct. 12 / 2017. App. Received: Oct. 16/2017. AOR: Nov. 09/2017

Reactions: qjzhou
Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone!
I'm applying for my citizenship and need to provide a Mexican police clearance. I have it and also had it translated by a certified translator.
One question please:
- The checklist says to provide an original police clearance and a translation (fine I have them)
- The online guideline instructions on the CIC website says that for any document that are not in English/ French, we should provide a translation, an affidavit from the translator (except if its a certified translator already approved in Canada, then it's not necessary) AND a certified copy of the original (that I can only get through a lawyer or a notary)
But given that I need to send the original (as per the checklist), do I need to send as well a certified copy of the original ???
THANK YOU!!

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please, someone add me to the tracking sheet:

ID: Marreco
App. Type: Family
Physical Presence Days: 1602
App. Sent: October 11th
App. Delivered: October 16th
AOR: November 2nd

Thanks!
You are at line 58.

Al-Rose

Feb 27, 2010
Please someone add me to the tracking sheet:

ID: AL Rose
App. Type: single
Physical Presence Days: 1314
App. Sent: October 16th
App. Delivered: October 17th

Thanks

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017

STELLA ARTOIS

Nov 9, 2017
Please Add me :

Application sent : 12th October
Received : 16th October
AOR : Waiting .... Waiting .... Waiting game after paying $630 (damn expensive) imagine family of 4 × 630 ...
Days : 1125

RON5252

Nov 9, 2017
Urgent help ,

hello all

I am finishing my citizenship application and I have a question about eligibility period. In Application form @ 9(a) it asks to use a Physical calculator to get dates and on physical calculator it gives eligibility 5 years from now.

So when in question 9 C it asks During your eligibility period did you live outside of Canada do I need to say yes or no if we consider eligibility period 5 years from now which is 2012 nov and I got my PR in nov 2013 and landed Dec 2013 never visited outside from Canada more than 10 days. Also, Do I also need to add my Back home address in question 10 (a) as Eligibility period covers till Nov 2012

Also one more question “Where were you Physically located? “ I was working as a Contractor for a consulting company, which provides services for its clients.

Should I mention the location of client where I was physically present for 4 weeks or the location of my Consulting company ( Recruiter) ?

Please help me to complete my application.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Should I mention the location of client where I was physically present for 4 weeks or the location of my Consulting company ( Recruiter) ?

Please help me to complete my application.[/QUOTE]

If you lived another country before your PR ( Nov 2013 ) then you have to say "YES" because
it is your eligibility period. If you did not lived another country during your eligibility
period ( 5 years ) then say "No". If you visited another country for couple of days ( such as visited usa for 10 days ) then you say "NO"

You also have to include entire addresses including your home country ( if it is under your eligibility period )

Physically located means " Your home address " during that time.

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Please Add me :

Application sent : 12th October
Received : 16th October
AOR : Waiting .... Waiting .... Waiting game after paying $630 (damn expensive) imagine family of 4 × 630 ...
Days : 1125
Unfortunately the excel sheet is locked after 500 lines. Only author could unlock this.

oceanidmiao

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017

Please help me to complete my application.
If you lived another country before your PR ( Nov 2013 ) then you have to say "YES" because
it is your eligibility period. If you did not lived another country during your eligibility
period ( 5 years ) then say "No". If you visited another country for couple of days ( such as visited usa for 10 days ) then you say "NO"

You also have to include entire addresses including your home country ( if it is under your eligibility period )

Physically located means " Your home address " during that time.[/QUOTE]
But I have a question, in the table, it says destination. If I didn't come to Canada yet, do I write my home country as Destination? It sounds weird.