+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

RanRan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
App Sent : Oct. 17, 2017
App Received: Oct 20, 2017
Out of 355 applicants on this excel sheet 3 person updated their status as AOR. So 1% of the list. Pretty good !!
Am I on the excel sheet? Application received in October 20

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017

Your information does not go to the excel sheet automatically. You have to put a request for it.

Mazcar

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Need more info to add you
single/ family (how many persons)?
What city have you applied from?
Your physical presence (how many days) if you remember?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Hello everyone,

Would you please add me to the spreadsheet?

ID: N_O
App. Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1329 days
App. Sent: Oct 20
App. Received: Oct 23

Thank you!

Mazcar

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello everyone,

Would you please add me to the spreadsheet?

ID: N_O
App. Type: Family of 3
Physical Presence Days: 1329 days
App. Sent: Oct 20
App. Received: Oct 23

Thank you!
Done

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellows,

I hope there will be few fellows with same situation as of mine. We have our youngest child born in Canada recently. I have filled in all forms, adults and minors but didn't find any section in any form requiring information about child(s) born in Canada. Is it correct?

Prime A

Oct 18, 2017
Dear Fellows,

I hope there will be few fellows with same situation as of mine. We have our youngest child born in Canada recently. I have filled in all forms, adults and minors but didn't find any section in any form requiring information about child(s) born in Canada. Is it correct?
You are applying for citizenship. Your child born in Canada is Canadian citizen by birth. IRCC is not interested in your child who is already a citizen

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Dear Fellows,

You don't have to fill up anything for your child bcz your child is already a citizen by birth. Just apply for you and your family.

Glen04

Oct 15, 2017
Submitted my application Oct 16 but has not received AOR yet. Should I be concern? Others here received their AOR in just 3-5 after sending their application package.....

Thanks

oceanidmiao

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Submitted my application Oct 16 but has not received AOR yet. Should I be concern? Others here received their AOR in just 3-5 after sending their application package.....

Thanks
That's not AOR. AOR is an email sent to you after they checked your documents. Only 5 people get their AOR in the excel who sent their applications on Oct. 11 or 12. Just wait.

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
Good morning, I have a question.

How do I know to which Local Office will my file be forwarded?

I'm from Toronto Downtown and I've seen posts about Mississauga and Scarborough but I don't know if there are other offices closer than that. I don't have a car so those seem pretty far.

Thank you,

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, I have a question.

How do I know to which Local Office will my file be forwarded?

I'm from Toronto Downtown and I've seen posts about Mississauga and Scarborough but I don't know if there are other offices closer than that. I don't have a car so those seem pretty far.

Thank you,
There's another St Clair office dealing with the applicants from Toronto downtown, St Clair & Younge St.

Reactions: canehh

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
There's another St Clair office dealing with the applicants from Toronto downtown, St Clair & Younge St.
Good to know, thank you.

Do you know if that office suffers from the big delays that people report from the Mississauga/ Scarborough one? I can't find any timeline specific to Local offices.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to know, thank you.

Do you know if that office suffers from the big delays that people report from the Mississauga/ Scarborough one? I can't find any timeline specific to Local offices.
All three offices in Toronto are fairly slow due to the large amount of applicants. But it also depends on the person who handles your case, someone works efficiently while someone does not. Fingers crossed.