+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

wamfeo

Dec 19, 2012
Do I need to fill
I submit the copies of everything including just that page of passport where the stamped my first arrival (just that page not all the pages of passport). And yes, the case processing officer might have access to everything but no harm in submitting things...why take chance

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello,

I am stuck with Q.9(c) and Q.11.
9(c): I have visited my home country for 5 weeks during the eligibility period, but the form CIT 0177 does not apply to me. What should I select?
11: I worked in a company whose address is in Calgary, AB. But I worked in the Saskatoon, SK area and there was no fixed office in my work area because I audited various stores of a different company. What address should I use?

Also do I need to send 2 photo ids along with copy of passport or one id along with copy of passport?

Thanks!
Quesiton 9C you have to select No because you did not lived there just visited for few weeks. And you have to use your Calgary address that is only make sense.

HIAL

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everybody, I have applied for citizenship and my application was received on Oct 16th 2017. Today morning I've received an email from CIC email account "Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca" and the email reads:
"This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please find information concerning your application for citizenship in the attached document.

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official"

The issue is there was no attachment with the email !!! does anyone know what this could be about!!! or what should I do?

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hello everybody, I have applied for citizenship and my application was received on Oct 16th 2017. Today morning I've received an email from CIC email account "Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca" and the email reads:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please find information concerning your application for citizenship in the attached document.

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official"

The issue is there was no attachment with the email !!! does anyone know what this could be about!!! or what should I do?

Sometimes my email doesn’t load attachments unless I click a link to allow it (antivirus protection). Have you checked for that?

canehh

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam:

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official"

You should contact call center!

HIAL

Oct 26, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam:

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official"

It seems what I've received is actually an AOR, I just looked at the status of my application online and it says "We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
I hope my guess is right!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
It seems what I've received is actually an AOR, I just looked at the status of my application online and it says "We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 16, 2017.
I hope my guess is right!
Did you use your UCI to check the status? if so, did you use 0000-0000 format or 00000000?