+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

Ashwani95

Jun 12, 2017
Hello Experts,

I have paid the fee online today (630+100+100), do I need to apply this fee somewhere to indicate that this fee belongs to us?

Best Regards,

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Hey Guys
I am going to leave for my home country in Dec, I havnt applied yet, should I put that in the application? I suppose we cant put future dates in the application

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Am I blind or the document checklist is not asking for copies of either PR card nor PR confirmation letter?

Is it okay if I include them anyway?

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Am I blind or the document checklist is not asking for copies of either PR card nor PR confirmation letter?

Is it okay if I include them anyway?
Yes this is correct copy of PR or COPR is not required. It is not necessary to include it.

It will be perfect if you do not include them... and will be okay if you include them anyway! ;)

Reactions: light88

dony

Jun 4, 2012
could you please add me to the spreadsheet :

App.Type: Individual
Physical Presence Days: 1349
App Sent: Oct 15, 2017
App Recd: Oct 18, 2017

noor2017

Oct 19, 2017
In Physical Presence Calculator, I was asked about my status in Canada before I got my PR status. After completing my post graduation, I worked here under post grad work permit.

Please only list the periods of time you had authorized temporary resident or protected person status in Canada and the type of status you had between this date (Say DateA) to that date (Say DateB).
I worked in Canada under post grad permit during this period.
What would be status type for this period. in the drop down, options are,
a. Visitor
b. International Student
c. Temporary Worker
d. Temporary Resident Permit Holder
e. Protected Person.

Can you please tell me which one will be applicable for me?

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
I submitted all the three applications in one file/envelope but I divided it into three sub folders like stand alone applications and each sub folder included: check list (adult or minor), copy of the payment receipt (I made one payment for the 3 of us but I put a copy of the payment receipt with each sub folder fir myself/my wife/my child so total 3 copies in the envelope), residence calculation print out and signed fir each one of us, application form signed for each one of us, plus all the documents which they are asking fir as per the check list such as copies of PRs/driving license/birth certificate/school report/passports copies

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Did you submit all applications in one folder or separately ?
I submitted all the three applications in one file/envelope but I divided it into three sub folders like stand alone applications and each sub folder included: check list (adult or minor), copy of the payment receipt (I made one payment for the 3 of us but I put a copy of the payment receipt with each sub folder fir myself/my wife/my child so total 3 copies in the envelope), residence calculation print out and signed fir each one of us, application form signed for each one of us, plus all the documents which they are asking fir as per the check list such as copies of PRs/driving license/birth certificate/school report/passports copies

Reactions: Ashwani95

Redfield

Mar 9, 2017
In Physical Presence Calculator, I was asked about my status in Canada before I got my PR status. After completing my post graduation, I worked here under post grad work permit.

Please only list the periods of time you had authorized temporary resident or protected person status in Canada and the type of status you had between this date (Say DateA) to that date (Say DateB).
I worked in Canada under post grad permit during this period.
What would be status type for this period. in the drop down, options are,
a. Visitor
b. International Student
c. Temporary Worker
d. Temporary Resident Permit Holder
e. Protected Person.

Can you please tell me which one will be applicable for me?
Work Permit = Temporary worker

cherukuriramb

Aug 27, 2017
I heard there will be close to one million citizenship applications due to change in rules from simcoe county MP any comments some people here tracking everything about citizenship any comments