+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

hmirzaei

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Anobody knows if I should list my US EAD/Advance parole card in travel documents section in the form?

Thank you for your help!

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
It is Global Case Management System of CIC. If the copy of work permit is required in interview/oath, I don't have copy of my last work permit.
Just wondering if I can get it through GCMS,

Please advise.

If anything it will be a hassle to get a copy of your work permit from CIC.
You can simply explain to the officer that your work permit was taken from you the day you got your PR
The lady who gave me my PR took mine with her too. So I guess that's standard practice and a valid explanation.

Ashwani95

Jun 12, 2017
Hello Experts,

I have three applications, for me and my kids (minors). Do I need to submit all three applications together or send them adult and minors separately?

threestar

Oct 11, 2017
On Indian passport if we have visa stamps for other countries ... do we need to list them in citizenship application ?

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
The paragon website. Go to get results and enter your registration number and password.
Hint: try searching for the email you got when they sent you the test results notification originally! That email should have the link!
Hope this helps!
Tried, my account has been deleted. I called them directly and started to give them my Registration Number -- they stopped me and said, "Is this an older number?" Yes, I said from 2013. Their reply, "Sorry we do not keep them after 2 years, but you can re-test". My reply, "Wow, what a scam!"

Why are these results not in the Immigrations database from PR? Can go the University degree in English route, but what a scam!

com2canada

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
Tried, my account has been deleted. I called them directly and started to give them my Registration Number -- they stopped me and said, "Is this an older number?" Yes, I said from 2013. Their reply, "Sorry we do not keep them after 2 years, but you can re-test". My reply, "Wow, what a scam!"

Why are these results not in the Immigrations database from PR? Can go the University degree in English route, but what a scam!
You were clearly told at the point of applying to test the first time that results are valid for 2 years only. So, I think you should pick up your phone again and call back to apologize for calling them 'scammers'. Please, next time, even in the face of desperation, use your good judgement!

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
But police report is required only if we lived outside Canada, right?
Police certificates are required if you have spent at least 183 days, even non-consecutively, in a country other than Canada during the 4 years immediately preceding the application date. So you don't need to have lived outside Canada, you just need to have spent there at least 183 days in the last 4 years.
In other words, if you have been on vacation, on business, visiting friends or else in another country on different occasions for a total sum of more than 183 days during the 4 years preceding the application day, you need to provide a police certificate from that country.

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
You were clearly told at the point of applying to test the first time that results are valid for 2 years only. So, I think you should pick up your phone again and call back to apologize for calling them 'scammers'. Please, next time, even in the face of desperation, use your good judgement!
Sorry no desperation on my part. I passed the test, why are the results only valid for 2 years? I just wanted a copy other than the sealed one that you cannot open and have send in with the PR application.

Native English speaker for my entire life so it's not like I forgot English after 50 years. It feels like another cash grab plain and simple. AND it was never explained to me that my results would be erased from any correspondence I have and reviewed from them.

Have a B.F.A. degree from an English teaching/speaking University so will end up using that.