Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
are you sure about this ? If I'm going to a country for a month and if I was in US for 1 hour (in another case) , I'' say US as destination? that will mean all my trips were to US cuz almost all the flight i took in these years were through US .

Would you send a copy of visas, boarding pass and tickets?
Don't send copies of boarding pass and tickets unless asked for it later.

If you transfer flights in the US, you must first enter the US. You should remember that you actually went through US customs before taking the next flight. This means the US was the first destination of your travel. List all other destinations in the "Reason" field as requested in the calculator.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you sure about this ? If I'm going to a country for a month and if I was in US for 1 hour (in another case) , I'' say US as destination? that will mean all my trips were to US cuz almost all the flight i took in these years were through US .

Would you send a copy of visas, boarding pass and tickets?
Did you check your 2nd flight in Canada or in US? If you left Canada with both boarding passes then put the 2nd country as your primary destination. If you only checked one flight in Canada and the 2nd flight in the US, then I would only put US as destination. As we do not have immigration checks when leaving Canada, all the information CBSA gets is from the airline.

Andy1476

Oct 4, 2017
Hello all,
Need ur advise pls help me.
Me , My wife and my son came to Canada on PR on April,2013 and went back home in June,2013 then again come back to Canada in July,2014.
Do we need to submit PCC for back home stay?

My son was 12 years old in 2013 when we went back home is he also need PC

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Guys, I am having issues with printing my application for adult and over 18 (CIT 0002). I was able to type but cant print. Any help will be appreciated as I wanted to submit this today.

arax30th

Nov 26, 2012
Did you check your 2nd flight in Canada or in US? If you left Canada with both boarding passes then put the 2nd country as your primary destination. If you only checked one flight in Canada and the 2nd flight in the US, then I would only put US as destination. As we do not have immigration checks when leaving Canada, all the information CBSA gets is from the airline.
I had a trip back home and I was in transit in Dubai airport for a couple of hours. I have only listed the final destination and not Dubai, but I have attached a copy of the tickets which shows both flights. Is this going to be a problem? I have already sent the application :s

Andy1476

Oct 4, 2017
Hello all,
Need ur advise pls help me.
Me , My wife and my son came to Canada on PR on April,2013 and went back home in June,2013 then again come back to Canada in July,2014.
Do we need to submit PCC for back home stay?

My son was 12 years old in 2013 when we went back home is he also need PCC?

Please help..

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Guys, I am having issues with printing my application for adult and over 18 (CIT 0002). I was able to type but cant print. Any help will be appreciated as I wanted to submit this today.
Clear cache open a new page type in cic navigate to citizenship and download a new form the print button should not be blank in the new form

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Why are people making up these rules? This is stated nowhere.
IT IS NOT A RULE. Its whatever suits you. But am correcting the person that said all caps because emails are not in caps

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't send copies of boarding pass and tickets unless asked for it later.

If you transfer flights in the US, you must first enter the US. You should remember that you actually went through US customs before taking the next flight. This means the US was the first destination of your travel. List all other destinations in the "Reason" field as requested in the calculator.
@spyfy and @pepe84- thank you both