+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

nurgazik

Oct 9, 2018
Scored 20/20 yesterday, it was pretty easy but little tricky....! Please read the question carefully if you are giving test soon. Reading Book 2-3 time will defiantly help.

Decision made updated today. Now waiting for final step for this stressful journey.

Test Center: Scarborough.......!

All the best to all...........!
Congrats. Any idea on how they communicate the decision? Email, mail or ECAS?

Paulson

Star Member
May 3, 2017
My Chinese colleague has his parents test/interview scheduled later this month. His mom is not good in spoken English. She needs to have a relative/family friend accompany her as an interpreter, for the interview part that day.
Can someone from this forum suggest/recommend the process they need to follow to obtain prior approval/authorisation for the accompanying interpreter from CIC before they walk-in for the interview?

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
My Chinese colleague has his parents test/interview scheduled later this month. His mom is not good in spoken English. She needs to have a relative/family friend accompany her as an interpreter, for the interview part that day.
Can someone from this forum suggest/recommend the process they need to follow to obtain prior approval/authorisation for the accompanying interpreter from CIC before they walk-in for the interview?
Hi.I did interview last two

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Sorry i mean i did interview last two months and i am older my son is teeneger and the offcer asked me about my son i said my son help me and the officer said oak. and i saw older woman with her husband and the offcer asked her who is that and he said my wife i want help her and the officer said oky

Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
My application has been received on October 25th 2017 and in process since December 15th. I was also selected for the IRCC quality control exercise that I submitted the requirements in February. I haven’t heard anything so far, no appointments no invites nothing. Does anyone have similar experience? Any suggestions?
Thanks to all

Saadi Hussein

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
My application has been received on October 25th 2017 and in process since December 15th. I was also selected for the IRCC quality control exercise that I submitted the requirements in February. I haven’t heard anything so far, no appointments no invites nothing. Does anyone have similar experience? Any suggestions?
Thanks to all
Speak to your MP office

Communities

Dec 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Thanks to all
My application received October 15 2017 in process since November. No ircc quality control and not heard anything so far. You and me are unfortunately join the 20% as IRCC did completed 80% of applications in year year as per their commitment. I guess 80% because the data of 1000 applications with Canada Visa is a good simple and 80% of the people has got their tests. If you are from gta it's going to take longer

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
My application received October 15 2017 in process since November. No ircc quality control and not heard anything so far. You and me are unfortunately join the 20% as IRCC did completed 80% of applications in year year as per their commitment. I guess 80% because the data of 1000 applications with Canada Visa is a good simple and 80% of the people has got their tests. If you are from gta it's going to take longer
Same here , but there are also tons of GTA people got their whole process done within 6-8 months , including many who just landed as PR in 2015

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Same here , but there are also tons of GTA people got their whole process done within 6-8 months , including many who just landed as PR in 2015
Yeah there is no way to tell how long it's gonna take and it is not just GTA. Montreal office too is pretty slow. my local office is Montreal. No test invite in about a year and I am not the only one.

Hopefully they will do something about it when we start calling the call centre after 12 months mark.

Reactions: JuliettaVincci

Communities

Dec 18, 2017
Yeah there is no way to tell how long it's gonna take and it is not just GTA. Montreal office too is pretty slow. my local office is Montreal. No test invite in about a year and I am not the only one.

Hopefully they will do something about it when we start calling the call centre after 12 months mark.
The best thing is to do nothing. It is for me. I dont want to call them for anything. There is no benefit to push for work. All in feel that elections are due next year and we all he done before elections