London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi guys,

Questions,
I am Oct 16th Applicant got AOR on NOV 9th.
Since then almost a month no IP yet! What could be wrong?

Also, my PR expire in Aug 2018. Do I have to renew if no CG and no travel outside Canada?
Thanks
Almost in similar boat. My PR expiring in Sep 2018.
I am planning to wait till June or early July if I can get test date by that time. Otherwise I will apply for renewal

I think you should wait till April - May and see the how fast files are moving. In case you have any travel plan after August than I will suggest don't take risk and apply for renewal

good luck

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Good Day Folks, Here is my little story, I was up all night on the 10th when the c6 came into full effect, printed the forms completed the file and sent it first thing on the 11th of October through Canada post. The next day while reading posts through this forum and other people talking about the questions in the new form i realized that i have sent the old forms by mistake, I was heartbroken. It so happen that i had a copy of the old form in my computer and when i downloaded the new form and saved it as same file name, it did not override the old form and i continued with the old form and sent the file. After realizing my mistake i tracked the package it was in Halifax and was not delivered yet. I called Canada post to ask them to pull the package without delivering and send it back to me, on which the agent said that its not possible and all sent mails needs to be delivered. I accepted my fate and that i have to wait until the file is returned and reapply, but to my surprise i got an AOR on the 17th of November, and now the file is in progress as of 4th December. Hopefully i dont get any grief about old forms for the remaining process.

I will appreciate if anyone can add my timeline to the spreadsheet. Thank you. If any of you have any comments regarding my situation please feel free to discuss.

Sent - 11 OCT
Received - 16 OCT
AOR - 17 NOV
IN PROCESS - 4 DEC.

Cheers.!!!

What I would do is I would call them up and explain the situation and see what feedback I get (call at least twice to make sure you get the same feedback), and I would also submit a new form with a detailed explanation letter so that in case they decide to return the file at a later stage in the process, they can then find then new forms available in the file and simply disregard the old ones.

good luck

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Saskatoon applicant here too. AOR November 16th. Not in process yet.

I know, ryt?
I believe this is based on particular assigned office which in my case Saskatoon, slow Sask!
What is your office?

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Good Day Folks, Here is my little story, I was up all night on the 10th when the c6 came into full effect, printed the forms completed the file and sent it first thing on the 11th of October through Canada post. The next day while reading posts through this forum and other people talking about the questions in the new form i realized that i have sent the old forms by mistake, I was heartbroken. It so happen that i had a copy of the old form in my computer and when i downloaded the new form and saved it as same file name, it did not override the old form and i continued with the old form and sent the file. After realizing my mistake i tracked the package it was in Halifax and was not delivered yet. I called Canada post to ask them to pull the package without delivering and send it back to me, on which the agent said that its not possible and all sent mails needs to be delivered. I accepted my fate and that i have to wait until the file is returned and reapply, but to my surprise i got an AOR on the 17th of November, and now the file is in progress as of 4th December. Hopefully i dont get any grief about old forms for the remaining process.

I will appreciate if anyone can add my timeline to the spreadsheet. Thank you. If any of you have any comments regarding my situation please feel free to discuss.

Sent - 11 OCT
Received - 16 OCT
AOR - 17 NOV
IN PROCESS - 4 DEC.

Cheers.!!!
That's great! What's your location and no. of days physically present?

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
The recorded CIC message now says applications delivered after oct 23 have not been processed. So hopefully everyone with a delivery date of oct 20 and earlier will have their AOR by the end of the week.

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
Got AOR today... 5th Dec.
Please update in the sheet...

Question: My PR is expiring in Aug'18 shall I wait till May/June before i even consider renewing?

Reactions: qjzhou

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
The recorded CIC message now says applications delivered after oct 23 have not been processed. So hopefully everyone with a delivery date of oct 20 and earlier will have their AOR by the end of the week.
My application was delivered on 26th Oct. I got my AOR today.

Are you saying the message said that the applications will not be acknowledge or processed after ack?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was delivered on 26th Oct. I got my AOR today.

Are you saying the message said that the applications will not be acknowledge or processed after ack?
I believe, they want to reduce the volume of calls by providing a date so that applicants who have applied later than date may decide not to call. But it doesn't mean that they haven't opened the applications received after that date. Couple of Nov applicants reported that their applications have been returned as marked incomplete.

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Reactions: sylviabenita

rashcanada

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Toronto
I believe, they want to reduce the volume of calls by providing a date so that applicants who have applied later than date may decide not to call. But it doesn't mean that they haven't opened the applications received after that date. Couple of Nov applicants reported that their applications have been returned as marked incomplete.
Looks like you are correct.. they dont want to waste time giving same answer to everyone calling...

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
So many people on the spread sheet... get the following message and can't access it! :D

Google Drive
Wow, this file is really popular! It might be unavailable until the crowd clears. Try again

Hopefully IRCC system is stronger than Google Drive..;)

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
That's great! What's your location and no. of days physically present?
I am located in Grade prairie, Alberta. 450km from Edmonton and roughly 700KM from Calgary so i assume my file processing center will be Edmonton. Physical presence is 1565 days.

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
What I would do is I would call them up and explain the situation and see what feedback I get (call at least twice to make sure you get the same feedback), and I would also submit a new form with a detailed explanation letter so that in case they decide to return the file at a later stage in the process, they can then find then new forms available in the file and simply disregard the old ones.

good luck
I called IRCC but couldn't reach to the Call center rep.

I have a dilemma, now that its already in progress, should i send new forms with an attached letter reference to my file number or let it process with the old forms and wait until its requested (or hopefully not). Someone mentioned on another forum that they were told by IRCC call center rep that they will accept the old forms till January and i dont want to complicate things by sending additional documents thats not required by them YET.