+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

SufferInCan

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Hi all,

Just a quick update.. I got my complete package back yesterday.. reason was I use old application form for minor subsection 5(1) and missing birth certificate.

I will send new application form for minor subsection 5(2) along with birth certificate tomorrow.

Quick question: Previously I used Canada Post Xpress Post and send to regular mail address.. this time I m planning to send it to courier address.. will it gonna make any difference?
Which application form did you use? and did you send it after or before October 11?

SLEO

Jan 15, 2010
Niagara Falls, Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Just a quick update.. I got my complete package back yesterday.. reason was I use old application form for minor subsection 5(1) and missing birth certificate.

I will send new application form for minor subsection 5(2) along with birth certificate tomorrow.

Quick question: Previously I used Canada Post Xpress Post and send to regular mail address.. this time I m planning to send it to courier address.. will it gonna make any difference?
Can anyone confirm is it going to make any difference or not sending to different office? Because they stemp my form and has some code wr

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Dear Moderator,

Please add my details in the spreadsheet as below.

ID: Abu Hassaan
Presence Calculator: 1101 days
Application type: Family of 4
Application sent: Nov 13, 2017
Application Received: Nov 15, 2017

It would be great if you can please share the link of the spreadsheet too.

Thanks in advance.
Where exactly in Ontario?

Spreadsheet link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=671336796

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Can anyone confirm is it going to make any difference or not sending to different office? Because they stemp my form and has some code wr
I don't think it makes a difference- it's the same office btw..I believe for courier they just make sure there is someone to take the package and sign for it

zeste

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Please add my details in the spreadsheet as below.

ID: zeste
Presence Calculator: 1455 days
Application type: Single
Application sent: Oct 12, 2017
Application Received: Oct 16, 2017
AOR: Nov 10,2017

Thank you

Reactions: qjzhou

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
how do you link the paper application to your online account. I dont see any drop down select item for citizenship when i click on the link application to this account.
can someone help me out here