+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application

shane_damie

Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys I need help. I am gathering my documents for my citizenship application. One of the requirements is the identification. I have passport but the second one suppose to be my driver's license but the problem is I changed my last name in my driver's license last January ( hyphenated) but all of my documents I didn't change. Do you think this will cause problem on my application?

shane_damie

Mar 5, 2019
Hello guys I need help. I am gathering my documents for my citizenship application. One of the requirements is the identification. I have passport but the second one suppose to be my driver's license but the problem is I changed my last name in my driver's license last January ( hyphenated) but all of my documents I didn't change. Do you think this will cause problem on my application?
All my documents passport, PR card didn't change just my drivers license and health card I hypenated my last name and my husband last name. Do you think it will cause confusion with my application?

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi all,
I am about to start my application for citizenship and wondering if anyone would like to give some high level tips or any link which will have some tips.
Much appreciated.
Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
All my documents passport, PR card didn't change just my drivers license and health card I hypenated my last name and my husband last name. Do you think it will cause confusion with my application?
Hi all,
I am about to start my application for citizenship and wondering if anyone would like to give some high level tips or any link which will have some tips.
Much appreciated.
Thanks.
Here you go ->

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-for-canadian-citizenship-a-comprehensive-guide.687393/