Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for citizenship in June'18 , and I am preparing all the stuff required for application but i have few questions.I know almost all of these have been discussed in other threads but i didnt got proper answer from those threads , following are my questions.

1) My surname in passport is blank ,and give name is XXX YYYY.
COPR was like that too but at the time of landing ,officer asked me if he should change it and i gave him go ahead to make corrections so he made corrections on COPR and added remarks too ,my PR card has surname YYYY and first name XXX.
But my driving license and health card has name like XXX XXX YYYY as it was done based on passport ( i was on work permit earlier).

Question here is for photo id proof ,I can provide PR but then my PR and passport names wont match do you guys think its problem?
Should I get my passport ,DL and health card fixed before applying?

2) I have 10 trips in last 5 yrs , all of them to India ... overall total absence of 250 days ,so to avoid RQ i am getting CBSA report and i m planning to send some additional documents so that i can avoid RQ... do you think it will reduce chances of RQ?

3) I gave CELPIP exam for PR in 2014, i mailed envelope i got from CELPIP to CIC for PR application now i just have paper transcript whether that will be acceptable as language proof.

From CIC website ...
Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General Test (CELPIP-G) or the CELPIP-General LS (listening and speaking).
  • If you took the test after April 1, 2014, you must have a score of level 4 or higher in listening and speaking.
  • If you took the test before April 1, 2014, you must have a score of 2H or higher (i.e., 3L, 3H, 4L, 4H, 5L, or 5H) in listening and speaking.

Regards,
Sandeep

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for citizenship in June'18 , and I am preparing all the stuff required for application but i have few questions.I know almost all of these have been discussed in other threads but i didnt got proper answer from those threads , following are my questions.

1) My surname in passport is blank ,and give name is XXX YYYY.
COPR was like that too but at the time of landing ,officer asked me if he should change it and i gave him go ahead to make corrections so he made corrections on COPR and added remarks too ,my PR card has surname YYYY and first name XXX.
But my driving license and health card has name like XXX XXX YYYY as it was done based on passport ( i was on work permit earlier).

Question here is for photo id proof ,I can provide PR but then my PR and passport names wont match do you guys think its problem?
Should I get my passport ,DL and health card fixed before applying?

2) I have 10 trips in last 5 yrs , all of them to India ... overall total absence of 250 days ,so to avoid RQ i am getting CBSA report and i m planning to send some additional documents so that i can avoid RQ... do you think it will reduce chances of RQ?

3) I gave CELPIP exam for PR in 2014, i mailed envelope i got from CELPIP to CIC for PR application now i just have paper transcript whether that will be acceptable as language proof.

From CIC website ...
Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program General Test (CELPIP-G) or the CELPIP-General LS (listening and speaking).
  • If you took the test after April 1, 2014, you must have a score of level 4 or higher in listening and speaking.
  • If you took the test before April 1, 2014, you must have a score of 2H or higher (i.e., 3L, 3H, 4L, 4H, 5L, or 5H) in listening and speaking.

Regards,
Sandeep
I got answer to my first question on another thread but can anyone answer question 2 and 3 please.

Regards,
Sandeep