+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application in August 2017

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
are you talking about your application package? did you not track it to delivery?
Yes, I did have that tracked and it says it was delivered. Still waiting for AOR... anyone else who delivered on or before 08/21 haven't gotten AOR?

chas

Feb 28, 2013
Yes, I did have that tracked and it says it was delivered. Still waiting for AOR... anyone else who delivered on or before 08/21 haven't gotten AOR?
My application was delievered on Aug 24, still waiting on AOR...

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I do and it says it was delivered. But I'm still waiting. I think I'm the last one haven't gotten AOR which it's been delivered on or before 8/21...
My application also delivered on July 28 and then returned, I resent it at second time and delivered on August 21, so far I haven't got AOR but a few days ago I checked my status and it only has been shown delivered on August 21, So you can check your status by your PR number on back side of your PR card. I hope we will get ours soon, because for me there is a delay more than 2 months so far !

Last edited:

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
I took my picture on the 21 of august I was shock to receive AOR I thought for sure they would return my application.
Hi,
You have mentioned that you re-sent application after signing the online presence calculator. Did CIC return your application or did they sent you an email?
Please tell me, I do not remember whether I signed the presence calculator or not?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
My application also delivered on July 28 and then returned, I resent it at second time and delivered on August 21, so far I haven't got AOR but a few days ago I checked my status and it only has been shown delivered on August 21, So you can check your status by your PR number on back side of your PR card. I hope we will get ours soon, because for me there is a delay more than 2 months so far !
i see. hope we will hear something soon.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Hi,
Why was your application returned?
Thanks

ncutmz

Aug 10, 2017
I just check cic website with my pr card number and this is nothing still...

kam47j

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
I just check cic website with my pr card number and this is nothing still...
It works for me by PR# which starts whit PA and some digits. it's such a kinds of weird before getting AOR !
You can also try with your Id # which is on the front side of your PR and put your 8 digits without dash (-) and select Client Id number (UCI). I hope it will work for you.

Last edited:

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
Hi,
I forgot to put my daughter's original Birth Certificate translation in our application, so they returned it and asked for her BC to attach. Indeed I just put a copy of it before!
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Wish you a very swift and smooth processing.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011
AOR to In Process is taking more time for August Applicants. Please share

Reactions: alsaour

wegafega

Jun 23, 2016
Finally my application is in Process. Please update Oct 2nd :)

We started processing your application on October 2, 2017.