+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application From Saskatchewan

Gang_Ho

Oct 28, 2021
Did they drop a paper asking you to come pick it up from the Post Office?

October 28 oath ceremony. I am still waiting to get my certificate.
IRCC said they mailed it in the first week of November, and it is supposed to come from Saskatoon. I am in Regina.
Yups. As usual. they Dropped the pick up paper on wednesday and it was available to be picked up yesterday.
Its a bit unusual for a regular post not to reach regina in two weeks! but, I would assume you should get it by next week for sure. Unfortunately its a regular mail thing and theres no tracking number.

tt_canada

Nov 19, 2021
Yups. As usual. they Dropped the pick up paper on wednesday and it was available to be picked up yesterday.
Its a bit unusual for a regular post not to reach regina in two weeks! but, I would assume you should get it by next week for sure. Unfortunately its a regular mail thing and theres no tracking number.

Exactly. This entire process has been nothing but frustrating.
November 17 made it 2 weeks since my file was closed and they mailed out the document.

Assuming the mail is picked up every Friday from the IRCC office in Saskatoon, this makes it 2 weeks since then.

Delivery period between Saskatoon and Regina is 4 Business Days Max. It's been 9 Business days already (and I excluded the 2 days of Blizzard and 1 Statutory Holiday).

Even though I told them it was urgent and they promised to expedite it, it is still slower than normal.

tt_canada

Nov 19, 2021
Do you by chance have the Canada Post stamp date which represents the date it was mailed out?
That should give me some idea on what we are working with.

Also, is there anyone here who is based in Regina and did their oath on October 28, and have received their certificate?

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We've received our certs last Friday, Nov 19th. It was mailed out Nov 15th. It came from Saskatoon office.
We had the oath on Nov 3rd.

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
. As we were discussing. TIME WAS SENT WRONG ( their fault). Got out of zoom and waiting to join again.They used MDT time. Still waiting for ceremony in about 40mins coming. Finger cross.
Yes taking at 11:30

wudifxb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi, here is my last update. I wish everyone get their citizenship and passport soon.

Passport office: Regina
Walk in-No appointment: Nov 05
Pick up : Nov 24
I work nearby passport office, so the agent called me if I would like to pick up, so I just pick up my passport.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi, here is my last update. I wish everyone get their citizenship and passport soon.

Passport office: Regina
Walk in-No appointment: Nov 05
Pick up : Nov 24
I work nearby passport office, so the agent called me if I would like to pick up, so I just pick up my passport.
How long did you wait without appt? It was busy there?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
. As we were discussing. TIME WAS SENT WRONG ( their fault). Got out of zoom and waiting to join again.They used MDT time. Still waiting for ceremony in about 40mins coming. Finger cross.
How was your oath?

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
was good, I wish the judge dressed a bit more formal. I was expecting him in an court dress rather than it. Anyway It was great. I am the guy with white shirt and glass, single applicant.
The one who is setting in the hotel room ?
I don’t think that guy was judge I think he was from ircc officials I couldn’t even take picture with him I got black screen for whole 1 minute
What time did you mentioned in the subject to send oath affirmation form ?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
The one who is setting in the hotel room ?
I don’t think that guy was judge I think he was from ircc officials I couldn’t even take picture with him I got black screen for whole 1 minute
What time did you mentioned in the subject to send oath affirmation form ?
not sure if i was me but there was a white drawer behind me. Well I was suppose to take photos too but it was taken away when I saw. Anyway congratulation

Reactions: sandhu111

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
not sure if i was me but there was a white drawer behind me. Well I was suppose to take photos too but it was taken away when I saw. Anyway congratulation
Thank you I have only one confusion what time we should put it in subject line to send oath form because originally we were scheduled for 9:15 mdt then they changed it to 11:30 cst and then the clerk told us 10:30 I don’t know which one is right one