App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hey Guys. My account status is updated today and is showing as file is closed as approved. My ceremony was held on 9th November. Hope to get my certificates within 2 weeks. thanks to all of you for the mental support.

Reactions: Gang_Ho

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Morning sasky applicants
my file as of today tells me I am a citizen of Canada and my file is now closed .
Like I have said I will be checking in every week to see how you are all progressing.
I hope that you all become citizens by the end of the year .
This page has been very helpful and I have appreciated all the chats and well wishes within this chat .
Good luck to you all . You guys have been great . It is a pity that we never got to meet in person .
But who knows one day our paths may cross .
Take care . Have a great weekend .
I will check back in next week to see who has progressed .
Cheers Nate

Reactions: Gang_Ho

Gang_Ho

Oct 28, 2021
Hey Guys. My account status is updated today and is showing as file is closed as approved. My ceremony was held on 9th November. Hope to get my certificates within 2 weeks. thanks to all of you for the mental support.
You will get it in two weeks. I got mine yesterday. just had to go to the PO to pick it up as I stay in an Apt building and they are not supposed to bend the certificate.
Congrats

Gang_Ho

Oct 28, 2021
Morning sasky applicants
my file as of today tells me I am a citizen of Canada and my file is now closed .
Like I have said I will be checking in every week to see how you are all progressing.
I hope that you all become citizens by the end of the year .
This page has been very helpful and I have appreciated all the chats and well wishes within this chat .
Good luck to you all . You guys have been great . It is a pity that we never got to meet in person .
But who knows one day our paths may cross .
Take care . Have a great weekend .
I will check back in next week to see who has progressed .
Cheers Nate
Congratulations mate! yeah, may be we all from the group should meet in person and celebrate ! or at least know each other in person! but, anyhow, congrats and good luck

tt_canada

Nov 19, 2021
You will get it in two weeks. I got mine yesterday. just had to go to the PO to pick it up as I stay in an Apt building and they are not supposed to bend the certificate.
Congrats
Did they drop a paper asking you to come pick it up from the Post Office?

October 28 oath ceremony. I am still waiting to get my certificate.
IRCC said they mailed it in the first week of November, and it is supposed to come from Saskatoon. I am in Regina.