+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application From Saskatchewan

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
I got an update saying I have been scheduled for oath ceremony at the end of August, however, I didn't get the email yet with instructions. Good luck to all. I am a November 2019 applicant. Had cleared test in Jan/Feb and had submitted additional documents (passport pages) in March/April.

Reactions: bago4c and nate1074

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I got an update saying I have been scheduled for oath ceremony at the end of August, however, I didn't get the email yet with instructions. Good luck to all. I am a November 2019 applicant. Had cleared test in Jan/Feb and had submitted additional documents (passport pages) in March/April.
Great news. It's great seeing moving. In Saskatchewan. I really don't think ircc. Realize how stressful it can be . When you have been waiting so long . And you have done everything they have asked for .
Still great news for you and anyone that has had an update today . Congratulations

Last edited:

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations! You got the update today? You should get the email about a week to the oath ceremony. Please check your junk folder as well as it may hide there sometimes. Congratulations again.

Reactions: nate1074

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Congratulations! You got the update today? You should get the email about a week to the oath ceremony. Please check your junk folder as well as it may hide there sometimes. Congratulations again.
Yes, I got the update today- I checked my tracker and it was there. Thanks, hopefully I get the email soon. It's very exciting after waiting for so long.

Reactions: bago4c

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Congratulations buddy what’s your date of oath ? I am still waiting for oath date

Jags123

Star Member
May 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hi, I am an October 2020 Applicant from Saskatoon for a family of 5 (2 Adults & 3Kids). I just checked my tracker today and found that All sections are now showing as completed for me and my wife except Oath as "Not started" yet. But the thing is that all sections for my kids are still showing as in progress though they didn't need any test. My test was done on 1st May & My wife passed her test on 7th May. After a long silence, tracker got updated on 12th August. What would be the next step for me? Do I need to call somewhere to know about my kids progress? Please suggest

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
It's next week. I don't want to say the exact date for privacy reasons. Thanks. I still haven't recieved the email. Hope I get it soon .

sandhu111

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-8-2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
3-8-2016
IELTS Request
sent at the time of file submit
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
It's next week. I don't want to say the exact date for privacy reasons. Thanks. I still haven't recieved the email. Hope I get it soon .
No problem please post your experience after oath congratulations again

nate1074

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Passed my test last April, interview on May, decision made right after that. Nothing until now
I passed my test in February. Sent passport copy's in April. Since then tracker has not moved . Been told well under the the time line for processing . I think 2022 might get some news around a yr after I sat the exam and 2 yrs since it was submitted. I dare to dream ;):)