+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application - AOR and Tracker query

snaravane

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Hey Folks,

We submitted a group application (Spouse and I) on Jan 6, 2023. We received an email from CIC on Jan 20 that looks to be an AOR (Has a PDF with UCI/Group ID/Application No and "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship.")

We both tried creating our tracker account here: https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register but keep getting error

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"

We don't have any representatives :)

Update - received another email a few days ago with subject "Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application" and links to tracker, but this looks like old tracker app that's not live anymore - https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/

What is going on? I still am unable to create tracker account. Anyone in same boat? I've tried everything - No VPN, No copy-pasting values, incognito mode, no dashes in UCI etc etc etc

j.lerios

Mar 15, 2023
hello Snaravane. There may have some computer glitch around the time we submitted the application. We have exactly the same issue, and same dates mentioned. Jan 6, submitted the online application and Jan 20, received the email with UCI and Application nos..the tracker link no matter which laptop I used never worked.
Did you resolve this issue now? Did you get any answer yet?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Currently having the same issue, though our application was submitted on March 5th nd received our AOR March 21st. Hopefully someone can provide some clarity!

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
I have the same issue any workaround?

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
When I was applying for citizenship last year, I couldn’t create my application online for a couple of days after receiving the AOR email. I think I was able to register online (with the old tracker) the week after receiving it. Are you still having no luck? Might make sense trying to contact the IRCC over phone to check in with them… Sorry to hear about the struggle!