+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applicant New Form Queries-May 2018

vkjaintoronto

Aug 1, 2012
I am PR of Canada applying for citizenship of Canada now , i went to my home country for around 2 years
during my residence here in Canada but now i am filling my citizenship and i have 5 queries
1. i read many forum and it write about confusion over cit0177e to fill or not so i have to attach
residence outside form and write not applicable and name and sign it in section A and B of this form
2. when i fill q.12 b i check both required to file and taxes filed all 5 years as i have filled all tax now last 5 yrs
3. again for q.12 b when i fill some software error make tax filled , required to file and taxes filed this line becomes multiple times may be 10-12 times and doesn't delete did anyone encounter the software error of this version.
4. i only have health card pr card and sin card and Indian passport . it ask for 1 govt id and one
personal id can i give health card only as i dont have driver or Ontario card
5.Quebec elector to tick yes or no if i live in Ontario

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I am PR of Canada applying for citizenship of Canada now , i went to my home country for around 2 years
during my residence here in Canada but now i am filling my citizenship and i have 5 queries
1. i read many forum and it write about confusion over cit0177e to fill or not so i have to attach
residence outside form and write not applicable and name and sign it in section A and B of this form
2. when i fill q.12 b i check both required to file and taxes filed all 5 years as i have filled all tax now last 5 yrs
3. again for q.12 b when i fill some software error make tax filled , required to file and taxes filed this line becomes multiple times may be 10-12 times and doesn't delete did anyone encounter the software error of this version.
4. i only have health card pr card and sin card and Indian passport . it ask for 1 govt id and one
personal id can i give health card only as i dont have driver or Ontario card
5.Quebec elector to tick yes or no if i live in Ontario
If any of this apply to you ten you have to you the you have to fill cit0177e if stay out of Canada.
    • you
    • your Canadian citizen or permanent resident spouse or common law partner
    • permanent resident parent
    was employed outside Canada (not as a locally engaged person) in or with:
    • the Canadian Armed Forces
    • the federal public administration
    • the public service of a province or territory
    Complete the Residence Outside of Canada form (CIT 0177) (PDF, 667.46KB) and submit any supporting documents requested in that form with your application.
You have to delete the form and start a new form. You can't delete once you check marks any where including taxation year. It was happening for tax option.

Yes Health card will work.
You have to do anything with Quebec elector option leave it as it is.