txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Today, I got my citizenship application returned in the mail as incomplete

They wanted school records for myself and my dependent children

I have NO children :eek: and I was here as an International Student and I included my transcripts-what more do they want?

sondo

May 9, 2013
Looks like that according to CIC agent knowledge, you have kids in Canada, congratulations :p

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
call the call centre, may be they need each years transcripts, try to include the copy of ur student id etc

riyazahmad

Nov 5, 2013
well you have to mark as N/A whatever u is not applicable,
I have made the same error see what happens :-[

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
txboyscout, when did you send your applications? this is very unfortunate that this happened to you.

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Talked to the call centre and they want a letter from my school saying that I was phyiscally present on campus for the duration of the course--I talked to Seneca College and they can provide me such a letter...Never knew this was required

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
shaikat said:
txboyscout, when did you send your applications? this is very unfortunate that this happened to you.
I reached CIC Sydeny on September 27,2013--so now looking at a 2 month initial delay :(

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
on a positive side....you get the application back within a month if something is wrong. mine reached sept 3rd and no news yet.

johnedm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
shaikat said:
on a positive side....you get the application back within a month if something is wrong. mine reached sept 3rd and no news yet.
it may take 30 to 40 days

burto

Nov 8, 2013
txboyscout, sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out, were in it for the long run, lol. Do you mind me asking where you are sending you application from,

and is your ECAS updated, I mean does it say application returned?

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
burto said:
txboyscout, sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out, were in it for the long run, lol. Do you mind me asking where you are sending you application from,

and is your ECAS updated, I mean does it say application returned?
Sent it in Toronto

No they returned the package so no ECAS was ever created--I am basically starting again

burto

Nov 8, 2013
txboyscout said:
Sent it in Toronto

No they returned the package so no ECAS was ever created--I am basically starting again
thanks, I'm just thinking was it returned through regular mail? how would anyone know if their application got returned if it were to get lost in the mail?

Did you ever call to inquire? If you did and they confirmed, they would have on file the reasons why your application was returned.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
txboyscout said:
Today, I got my citizenship application returned in the mail as incomplete

They wanted school records for myself and my dependent children

I have NO children :eek: and I was here as an International Student and I included my transcripts-what more do they want?
Hi,

My application also returned for missing school record for my elder son. I am going to collect that from his school. Can anyone tell me do I need to fill out all the application form again or I can send the previous application form, only attached the missing school record with a forwarding letter.

Thanks.

RPN

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
It should be okay to send back the original application forms as long as the signature date is not 90 days old. By the way, how long did it take for them to return the application to you?

RPN said:
Hi,

My application also returned for missing school record for my elder son. I am going to collect that from his school. Can anyone tell me do I need to fill out all the application form again or I can send the previous application form, only attached the missing school record with a forwarding letter.

Thanks.

RPN