+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cit2000e form validating

juu

Feb 23, 2021
i am having a trouble filing the new cit0002e form ,number 9 when i enter it gives me a message saying that " the to date must be greater than the from date" although it is greater but it wont let me validate it can someone please help me resolve this

Last edited:

CLeeChee

Feb 24, 2021
I am also getting this error when completing this form. Is there a helpline to contact regarding forms not functioning correctly?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
i am having a trouble filing the new cit0002e form ,number 9 when i enter it gives me a message saying that " the to date must be greater than the from date" although it is greater but it wont let me validate it can someone please help me resolve this
I had the same issue. I was using the old version of Acrobat Reader. I removed it and installed the newest version of Acrobat ( the free version), the issue was solved. Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Reactions: juu and CLeeChee

CLeeChee

Feb 24, 2021
I had the same issue. I was using the old version of Acrobat Reader. I removed it and installed the newest version of Acrobat ( the free version), the issue was solved. Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Hi RJ2020,

That worked. I see that there is a versioning issue with the form. We use a licensed Acrobat package at work for this, unfortunate they don't support the paid for version.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Colin