+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cips licencure for noc 2174

Jul 29, 2019
Please guide with the complete steps to get this license from cips for 2174. Already I have masters evaluated by wes and have upgraded to course by course evaluation. Do we need to send the transcripts again from university? Because it says the list in required documents. Please guide

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I just need to know how did you upgraded to course by course evaluation. Because i have done my ECA from IQAS and it wasn't the course by course. DO you have to pay extra ?

Jul 29, 2019
I just need to know how did you upgraded to course by course evaluation. Because i have done my ECA from IQAS and it wasn't the course by course. DO you have to pay extra ?
Hi

I have done through Wes and they have an option to upgrade to course by course and we need to pay extra 100 us dollars for this evaluation

kirthi.karan

Oct 2, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone share sample CIPS ISP application for 'Education + Experience' route, and reference letter samples, so it will be helpful for me to fill up mine. I have already taken membership, passed the Ethics exam and WES course by course is done.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone share sample CIPS ISP application for 'Education + Experience' route, and reference letter samples, so it will be helpful for me to fill up mine. I have already taken membership, passed the Ethics exam and WES course by course is done.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Kirthi have you done anything in this process ? I also have the similar query.

yesterday got document request from SNIP as below My NOC is 2174 I am Software Test Lead. and they asked to submit the document by Nov 9 2020. Does any one has done this for 2174 ?

I have done Wes already but i have to do Course by Course now and reference letter then what
  • Related to Criteria Saskatchewan Licensure

• Requested document information
    You have indicated in your application that your intended occupation is NOC 2174. This NOC currently requires documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
    - Candidate Membership as an Associate Information Technology Professional (AITP) http://www.cips.ca/candidate; or,
    - Certified Membership as an Information Systems Professional (I.S.P) http://www.cips.ca/certification; or
    - Certified Membership as an Information Technology Certified Professional of Canada (ITCP) http://www.cips.ca/certification.

Please provide your CIPS Certificate if available, OR proof of application to CIPS.
    kindly provide me information on this what we have to do ? My email id is swethasureyaster@gmail.com .

Last edited:

sarrvesh2019

Nov 15, 2019
Please guide with the complete steps to get this license from cips for 2174. Already I have masters evaluated by wes and have upgraded to course by course evaluation. Do we need to send the transcripts again from university? Because it says the list in required documents. Please guide
Hi Poornima, I am also 2174 and i have evaluated by WES now SNIP asking for CIPS ? have you done this now ? any information would be great help.

My email id is swethasureyaster@gmail.com .

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020