+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

bhargavtrip

Sep 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am looking for the information on CIPS certification, as I have visited the below link but still I am getting confused. Can you please guide me for the same as I am planning for Express entry SINP.

As my designation is Senior Business Analyst / Information systems analysts, so my NOC code is 2171 as per the link: http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/97062-Saskatchewan Detailed Occupational Outlook, 2016-2020.pdf

1. Which certificate I need to apply for as I see there are 3 certificates ( ISP, AITP and ITCP).

2. Please help me with the procedure and document list required, can you please share the link if any.

I would be thankful to you.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Comm but align to 2173 code. Do I still qualify for CIPS certification even if bachelor is not done in Computer Engg.
I have 12+ years exp in IT field.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi All,
I am applying for "Established IT Professionals Entry Route" and as per application 'Reference' letter from employer is required.
But my employer only provides the reference letter once you leave the company . Hence currently couldn't provide it.
Question
-
Can you please advise if signed reference letter from my current colleague or client will work as my employer is not providing it . However that reference letter will not be on company letter head.
Or please let me know if there are any other options.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
@All.
@Utsavpathak,

While filling the form just had some doubts such as:--
1. It mentions to attach reference letters with work history for last 24 months.
But how can i get experience letter from my current company as this can be generated only when you leave the company.
I have the employment verification letter, will that work? As it doen't mentions the work history.

2. For ISP one time fee + CIPS membership fees, they ask for the Credit card details in the from.
Is that safe to provide the card details in written document.?
Or any other way to pay their fees.?

Waiting for your replies.
Have you got reply to your query as
I am applying for "Established IT Professionals Entry Route" and as per application 'Reference' letter from employer is required.
But my employer only provides the reference letter once you leave the company . Hence currently couldn't provide it.
Question
-
Can you please advise if signed reference letter from my current colleague or client will work as my employer is not providing it . However that reference letter will not be on company letter head.

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Have you got reply to your query as
Question
-

Hi.,
for your doubts:-
1. Get your senior colleague to provide the reference on Company letter head, that will be much stronger proof for reference.
If not able to get that then get an affidavit with all details mentioned. With that attach all other proofs as well for your current employer-> such as salary slips for past 6-8 months, Promotion letters, hike letters, Employee verification letter etc. Which will surely.. support your reference. Which i did in my case.
2. For CIPS fees and all., Card details has to be provided in the form. No other way. Also confirmed from other guys in the forum.

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
I am working on the same, do you want to team up so we could share our learnings ?
Yes, I have also started this route.
I have done Bachelor oF Engineering (Electrical Engineering) in 2006 and I have more than 11 years of experience in IT only. That's why I have started this route, else I could have been chosen a easy path.

Jasonspeaking

Sep 8, 2017
Finally received my ISP Certificate, it took 8 weeks plus few days.
Happy Diwali guys !!!
How do you know you have passed the certification? Did they send a proof document to your email address?
I just received a email to let me login my member profile. Do you know how long should I wait? Thanks.

Harinath.08

Jan 4, 2018
I believe the best route for you is http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals EduPlusEx route is for those which academic background is related to IT.

Now, answers to your questions:
1. Already replied above, but you are free to email them. They are helpful and very responsive.
2. They told me 4-6 months.
3. As far as I know yes. If you get selected, they will send you ADR
4. Currently, only Saskatchewan asks for CIPS, so you won't need for other provinces
5. Correct :)
6. Yes, you can. You can send any additional documents that you think help them to understand your qualification better :)
Hi,

I believe the best route for you is http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals EduPlusEx route is for those which academic background is related to IT.

Now, answers to your questions:
1. Already replied above, but you are free to email them. They are helpful and very responsive.
2. They told me 4-6 months.
3. As far as I know yes. If you get selected, they will send you ADR
4. Currently, only Saskatchewan asks for CIPS, so you won't need for other provinces
5. Correct :)
6. Yes, you can. You can send any additional documents that you think help them to understand your qualification better :)
Hi,

For your 5th Point, the first step (IQAS Specialized ECA) is required for CIPS only if we choose EducplusEx route & not for EstablishedITProfessional route, Is my understanding right?

Thanks!

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I just received a email to let me login my member profile. Does anyone know how long should I wait? Thanks.
what is this email? What is the action required from your end.