+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO Sydney

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Yes
Hi All,
I am Aor 28th aug oinp applicant. Passed meds on 25th and ip1 started same day. My file is stuck in ip1 since then. Got reply yesterday that the file is still at cio while people having aor in September end have been transferred to local visa office. Do I need to be worried about anything ? And order gcms notes ?
Thanks
yes, please order GCMS. Most files get transferred within 2 months to LVO from CIO Sydney.

smoustafa

Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone,
This thread has been quiet for a while, Hope all of you have either already landed or got their pprs and COPRs.

I am AOR Dec 4, Fsw-o
Stuck in NA2 for 21 days now.
Most of December guys were lucky enough to move to ip2 or ppr in a quick manner. I wasn't that lucky.

I already asked about my vo and it was CIO Sydney.
Any advice, when to get worried or start binging them again?

balramkverma

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi everyone,
This thread has been quiet for a while, Hope all of you have either already landed or got their pprs and COPRs.

I am AOR Dec 4, Fsw-o
Stuck in NA2 for 21 days now.
Most of December guys were lucky enough to move to ip2 or ppr in a quick manner. I wasn't that lucky.

I already asked about my vo and it was CIO Sydney.
Any advice, when to get worried or start binging them again?
Hi
What's your status now

OriginalCraker

Jan 23, 2018
anybody still stuck at CIO sydney?
I'm
AOR 26th Jan
Seems like IP2, and no change since Feb 28
Last time I called CIC was sometime in April and my file was at CIO SYDNEY then! Also said that they are doing verifications.
I am CEC inland and hoping for the 120 days magical PPR by the end of this month.

Trying to stay optimistic! :)

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I'm
AOR 26th Jan
Seems like IP2, and no change since Feb 28
Last time I called CIC was sometime in April and my file was at CIO SYDNEY then! Also said that they are doing verifications.
I am CEC inland and hoping for the 120 days magical PPR by the end of this month.

Trying to stay optimistic! :)
January 13 th aor
Still at cio Sydney
Fsw
Called yesterday said security is still going on

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hi Folks,

My application is still at Sydney. AOR is Feb 21, been 98 days now and the status of my Background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" This is the same since March 1 when my meds was passed. There's no ADR till date.

Looks like CIC is not responding to emails anymore. I've sent couple of emails but never got any response. Have called CIC last week and I was shocked to know that my application is still at Sydney. I've ordered GCMS on May 8, not yet received. Fingers crossed :confused:

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Well it
Hi Folks,

My application is still at Sydney. AOR is Feb 21, been 98 days now and the status of my Background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" This is the same since March 1 when my meds was passed. There's no ADR till date.

Looks like CIC is not responding to emails anymore. I've sent couple of emails but never got any response. Have called CIC last week and I was shocked to know that my application is still at Sydney. I've ordered GCMS on May 8, not yet received. Fingers crossed :confused:
well
It seems ok for now
When you receive your GCMS we’d see if your VO is Ottawa
But don’t worry as of now

kast29

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Brazil
Category........
CEC
Do you know if your file was finalized at CIO. My file is still at CIO and Ive been told by the CSR, they may just finalize it there.

Hi Folks,

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Do you know if your file was finalized at CIO. My file is still at CIO and Ive been told by the CSR, they may just finalize it there.
Yes I got my PPR on June 4 from CIO Sydney office itself. Hope you got yours by now if not you may get it soon, depending on your AOR