+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO Sydney

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
not yet but im thinking, how did you do it ? dont we need someone in canada to apply on our behalf ? also how long did it take ? 15 days??
hi... it took 30 days for me to receive. the timeline is 30-40 days.
i ordered via immi tracker for 20cad.
don't need to be in canada to order it.

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
hi... it took 30 days for me to receive. the timeline is 30-40 days.
i ordered via immi tracker for 20cad.
don't need to be in canada to order it.
Hi Buddy,
Can you please let me know, if GCMS notes for a particular account can be generated multiple times or are shared as on date they are generated/ordered.
Like I order today and receive the same in 30 days with status as on that date...would I be able to generate the same again for the same payment I made or I'll have to order GCMS notes again (with a new payment) if I want to track the subsequent changes to status.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Buddy,
Can you please let me know, if GCMS notes for a particular account can be generated multiple times or are shared as on date they are generated/ordered.
Like I order today and receive the same in 30 days with status as on that date...would I be able to generate the same again for the same payment I made or I'll have to order GCMS notes again (with a new payment) if I want to track the subsequent changes to status.
hey bro, if you order again it will cost you another 30cad. ;)

dhyanivishal

Apr 19, 2017
hey bro, if you order again it will cost you another 30cad. ;)
So does that mean you have requested/ordered GCMS notes more than once, as your signature shows...that you received them twice on July 29 and Aug 30...
Does it actually take 30 days to receive it...?

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
anyone requested gcms?
I also requested GCMS on 7th September, but on 8th September my Status got Changed

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

It was earlier : The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed

AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th July
Additional Document status changed : 8th September
BG: NA
Category:FSWO
Visa Office : CIO Sydney

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I also requested GCMS on 7th September, but on 8th September my Status got Changed

Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.

It was earlier : The additional documents you have provided are being reviewed

AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 24th July
Additional Document status changed : 8th September
BG: NA
Category:FSWO
Visa Office : CIO Sydney
i just learned today that my file is now at SGVO being processed.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
i just learned today that my file is now at SGVO being processed.
Hi Toby101,

I understand u ordered GCMS not within one month or two months of your AOR. Please did u see any appreciable processing of your application from the note? Do you advice I do the same?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Toby101,

I understand u ordered GCMS not within one month or two months of your AOR. Please did u see any appreciable processing of your application from the note? Do you advice I do the same?
i ordered my notes, after turning to NA2. not even a month after my aor. and from there i found out my r10, criminality and medical is passed. so gave me peace of mind.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
i ordered my notes, after turning to NA2. not even a month after my aor. and from there i found out my r10, criminality and medical is passed. so gave me peace of mind.
Thanks for the reply. That is from your timeline u ordered two weeks after AOR. I will wait till two months,probably by then it would have been transferred to LVO. Thanks all d same.

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Guys my additional docs has changed to No additional docs required after 23 days in Na2. 3 days later the file is still at CIO Sydney. Any idea how much time it will take to transfer the file to another vo?

target70

Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,
I am Aor 28th aug oinp applicant. Passed meds on 25th and ip1 started same day. My file is stuck in ip1 since then. Got reply yesterday that the file is still at cio while people having aor in September end have been transferred to local visa office. Do I need to be worried about anything ? And order gcms notes ?
Thanks