+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA, UK - WES ECA

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi, what is the field of study that I need to select for CIMA UK while filling the profile?
For Diploma in Management Accounting, what Level of Education can I Select?
ECA says 2 years diploma evaluation
When filling profile, that option isnt there, there is 2 year study degree

Ariidunnu

May 22, 2019
Anyone from Pakistan who got ECA done from WES for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants CIMA, UK.. Please share your experience whether you did it as a part-qualified or a member..

Which documents you sent yourself & through CIMA Pakistan Office ?
I am looking to add to my educational qualifications so I can use the 2 or more certificates option. I know WES evaluates CIMA certificates as equivalent to diploma. But I am no accountant. Does WES or any other body evaluates CILT UK or CIPS UK ? Please I need answers urgently

Ariidunnu

May 22, 2019
Hi, what is the field of study that I need to select for CIMA UK while filling the profile?
For Diploma in Management Accounting, what Level of Education can I Select?
ECA says 2 years diploma evaluation
When filling profile, that option isnt there, there is 2 year study degree
I am looking to add to my educational qualifications so I can use the 2 or more certificates option. I know WES evaluates CIMA certificates as equivalent to diploma. But I am no accountant. Does WES or any other body evaluates CILT UK or CIPS UK ? Please I need answers urgently

Saabbir91

Sep 28, 2018
YES. I just got the ECA from WES and they consider "Advanced Diploma in Mgt Accounting" as Bachelors (3years).
I have completed my Bachelor of Business Administration from NSU (120 credit hours program).
Now studying CIMA(U.K degree). CIMA has 3 level: Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF. Diploma in Accounting: QCF: 5, CIMA: QCF: 6
My questions are following:

-Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS
-My current Bachelor of Business Administration from Bangladesh (120 credit hours program) will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS

mshiara

May 25, 2019
Can someone please confirm if they got a reply from WES for Advanced diploma in management accounting CIMA UK equivalent? did anyone submit and get a reply from them? Pls reply.

Heshan Perera

Sep 6, 2018
I have completed my Bachelor of Business Administration from NSU (120 credit hours program).
Now studying CIMA(U.K degree). CIMA has 3 level: Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF. Diploma in Accounting: QCF: 5, CIMA: QCF: 6
My questions are following:

-Cert. in Business Accounting: Level 4 in QCF will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS
-My current Bachelor of Business Administration from Bangladesh (120 credit hours program) will be which level in WES/IQAS/ICAS
Hello Sabbir

Did you get WES eca for Cert. in Business Accounting ?

alexander_151

Sep 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if a full CIMA member (with CGMA title) is equivalent to Masters level by WES or Bachelors level?
It would be very helpful if anyone that has applied as a full member would share this information.

Kind regards,
Alex

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Dear sir,

Could you please clarify that as I am interpreting that if you are CIMA finalist (including top cima) but not yet member its 3 yrs bachelors equivalent according to WES
But full 4 yrs if you are full member that is all requirements complete.
DID i get it right?? Please clarify. Much appreciate
Top CIMA.or member they consider is as 3 year bachelor

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if a full CIMA member (with CGMA title) is equivalent to Masters level by WES or Bachelors level?
It would be very helpful if anyone that has applied as a full member would share this information.

Kind regards,
Alex
It is equivalent to 3 year Bachelors

UKUKUK

Sep 15, 2019
It is equivalent to 3 year Bachelors
so please advise if ACMA status and an "advanced diploma in management accountancy" considered as a 3 years bachelors and diploma separately ?
which option out of the 2 will be selected for points calculation ?
a) two or more certificates , diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years or;
b)Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Anyone from Pakistan who got ECA done from WES for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants CIMA, UK.. Please share your experience whether you did it as a part-qualified or a member..

Which documents you sent yourself & through CIMA Pakistan Office ?
Hi

For any country ....if you have completed all stagrs of CIMA , WES evaluate it as a "3 years Bachelors ".

Inorder to send the documents your local CIMA office will do. You will need to hand over them the WES application and copies of your certificates

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
so please advise if ACMA status and an "advanced diploma in management accountancy" considered as a 3 years bachelors and diploma separately ?
which option out of the 2 will be selected for points calculation ?
a) two or more certificates , diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years or;
b)Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
- WES will award CIMA if you have fully completed then as a 3 year bachelors . Anything less then it would be Diploma i think.

- Point calculations , if you have multiple qualifications they select one qualification from each type. One bachelors , one diploma , one masters etc etc...

Nov 18, 2019
Dear All Respected Members,

AssalamuAlaikum and Greetings from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,

I am a commerce teacher here in Saudi Arabia in a reputed group of schools, i have a total of 10 years of teaching experiences as well as some administrative work experience, my education is b.com in 2007 from Punjab university and then i got admission in ACMA in 2008, but due to financial probs i quit it.

now, as i am stable ALHUMDOLLILAH, i am planning to complete my ACMA starting from managerial level aiming to immigrate to Canada, i have the following queries to be discussed;

1. can i apply under NOC 0111
2. if i apply after completing ACMA then what about my teaching experience, will it not be considered, also keep in consideration that i am not willing to do any teaching job in Canada, i would like to do some admin or finance job, also i have some accounting software training certificate as well.

....awaiting reply

Thanks and Best regards.....

Muhammad Ajmal Jamil

sanXD10

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, this is correct...given official transcripts are sent to WES by CIMA directly...
Please advise whether being an active fee/subscription paying student matters inorder to evaluate WES . I haven't not renewed my subscription. So I completed CIMA 6 years ago. CIMA UK said they will release the transcripts to WES. I'm not sure whether being a active matters on the successful outcome? Or is it solely evaluated based on each level of qualifications completion!?

Dumindu

Aug 12, 2019
Hi,

I got my WES today and they have evaluated my CIMA - UK as Two Years of Undergraduate Study. I've completed Top CIMA but not a member. Is it needed to be a member to get the full evaluation in WES? They have evaluated my J'pura degree as 4 years but with CIMA evaluation being undergraduate now I cannot get two or more certificate... option in EE. did anyone come across the same situation? Please advice. Thanks