+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA passed finalist WES

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

Has anyone got CIMA passed finalist evaluated through WES. I don't have the membership yet and will they still asses it as Bachelors?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
HI, despite membership or not its considered as bachelors
what will it be equal if we have only managerial level . That means advanced diploma?

Thanks

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
My friend is a CIMA member. She has completed her exams and then started working. She got the membership after 3 years of working. Currently, her post qualifying experience is only 1 year.Can she claim the experience she has before obtaining the membership?

Sandu89

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,

Has anyone got CIMA passed finalist evaluated through WES. I don't have the membership yet and will they still asses it as Bachelors?
Hi,
Need to clarify some thing. Is this coming under “professional membership” in WES. If so, It says institute needs to send the transcript. But I need to send the “certificate of membership”. But since I m a CIMA passed finalist, not ACMA or FCMA, do I need to send the membership certificate.

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi,

They will still evaluate it as a bachelor . Take copies of all certificates younhave to cima and ask them to send it to WEA with the transcripts

elmorajamani

Feb 26, 2021
Im currently having two exams to complete CIMA . Im aware of the PER time period and intend to apply for Canadian PR withint this year . Will finishing CIMA Exams have an impact or has the same impact as Advanced Diploma in Managemant accounting which is evaluated as 3yr Degree

Please let me Know