+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cima cer

Jimmy samuel

Mar 23, 2019
No one can tell you. What university or college did you attend? Do you have a degree?
Non just have my City&guild complete level 2 and my bcs certificate level , so I was thinking of doing cima certificate level and operational level. I dnt no if that we qualify for two or more certificate thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Non just have my City&guild complete level 2 and my bcs certificate level , so I was thinking of doing cima certificate level and operational level. I dnt no if that we qualify for two or more certificate thanks
is a CIMA for accounting? If a certificate through a professional organization then no, it will not count. What is your ECA equivalency for your first two programs? You first need equivalency to a three year degree or diploma to count another diploma/degree. Thinking C&Q program may be equivalent to a one year diploma.

Last edited:

Jimmy samuel

Mar 23, 2019
is a CIMA for accounting? If a certificate through a professional organization then no, it will not count. What is your ECA equivalency for your first two programs? You first need equivalency to a three year degree or diploma to count another diploma/degree. Thinking C&Q program may be equivalent to a one year diploma.
The bcs certificate is equivalent 1year university program, the City&guild equivalent to 6month vocational skill trade, what shot course can you advice me to do that can give me two or more certificate with my bcs certificate thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The bcs certificate is equivalent 1year university program, the City&guild equivalent to 6month vocational skill trade, what shot course can you advice me to do that can give me two or more certificate with my bcs certificate thanks
There is no short course. To count two or more, you need a three year degree or diploma. So apply to a college for a three program. The BCS is only one year so that may count as your second one year program.

Jimmy samuel

Mar 23, 2019
There is no short course. To count two or more, you need a three year degree or diploma. So apply to a college for a three program. The BCS is only one year so that may count as your second one year program.
Ok thanks you very much, and please last advice someone told me that cima management level count as 3year equivalent to Canada university degree but I have to start From certificate level to the management level wound that work? Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok thanks you very much, and please last advice someone told me that cima management level count as 3year equivalent to Canada university degree but I have to start From certificate level to the management level wound that work? Thanks
What is cima? Though a university or college, then it may count. Though a professional organization, no.