+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIIP Prgoram Bangalore - Appreciate the efforts

Sha_sha

Apr 11, 2010
I encourage all the new aspirants before landing, must attend this program.​

It's a program for two days, lucky our group had a Canadian counselor explaining the real situation of Canada. Taking us through their power point slides, explaining where, what how should we start and help to understand the Job, Education, Weather, Culture in Canada.

Stressed more on utilizing the websites (Canada work tool) and gave the list of links provinces wise.

Also, they provide post landing assistance as they have tie ups with the colleges in Canada, Volunteer organizations. The best part is they asked us to update post landing status periodically and they help us any situations.

Provided training material, allowed us to ask questions, at the end certificate for attending the session and a day planner.

Overall, without spending a penny you get something and of course must admit it's worth :)

More importantly, if you are a member of this forum and if are following it, you will feel that this forum is also equally good.

Thanks to seniors... esp to qorax, rocky, explorer as they never say no for your questions.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
thanx sha sha for wonderful infromation, it seems u have attended this progrmme if u dont mind could u pls elaborate on the services like post landing services provided by them.......... if i get throough i will definitly attend this prog.

regards,
benjamin

Sha_sha

Apr 11, 2010
Hi Benjamin,

They will forward your profile to their partners in Canada, their partners will help you in writing your resumes, Basic Language assessments and help to put in volunteer programs to get you the local experience.

Education - They will forward your profile to George Brown College to map your education and Canadian education and assist in short term bridge courses.

Credentials - Assessment on regulated and non regulated professions and how to get licenses for regulated professions.

A dedicated counselor will take up one on one session to understand your purpose of visit to canada and help you in counseling attending interviews, building networks, floating resumes..... the same person will assist you in further explore while you are in Canada.

I hope it helps... I wish you good luck.