ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2010
Respected members,

I am planning to land in August in Toronto. I would like to know wheather anybody have attended the CIIP orientation sessions in India? How is it? I am going ot attend a session in Bangalore to be conducted in next week. If any body planning to attend this session during 20-22 July, 2010 please share details..

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Vaniyanikki said:
Respected members,

I am planning to land in August in Toronto. I would like to know wheather anybody have attended the CIIP orientation sessions in India? How is it? I am going ot attend a session in Bangalore to be conducted in next week. If any body planning to attend this session during 20-22 July, 2010 please share details..
It seems good to attend... u can have your own IIP. Where did u get the CIIP Registration Form.

Best Wishes

Vaniyanikki

Jul 15, 2010
India
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2010
Dear Appan,

The program in Bangalore will be during 20-22 July. I have registerd for the program. The registration form I have received along with the Medical Request. if you are from South India and planning to land sometime in near future, you can also register for it (Provided you have finished your medicals). Usually they conduct it in New Delhi, and depending upon the number of registrants, they organise occasionally in Mumbai and Bangalore also. For more info you can contact them at info@ciip-accc.in

I felt that they are very nice peple there.

regards,

Vaniyanikki

Jul 15, 2010
India
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2010
Dear Sha-sha,

Very happy to share info. The program in Bangalore will be during July 20-22. The venue is Silic Rest Hotel, Koramangala. For more details about the program you can contact them at: info@ciip-accc.in

and more from: ciip.accc.ca/default.aspx?DN=598,782,32,Documents

Hope it will help.

All the best.

Vaniyanikki

Jul 15, 2010
India
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2010
Dear Members,

The Canadian Immigrants Integration program is going on in Bangalore. It is very excellent program giving an overall view about Canada, its job opportunities, settlement issues etc. A personal level counseling is scheduled to be held to morrow. Thanks to CIIP Team.

I suggest all the new immigrants/ those who are planning to immigrate to attend such sessions..