+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cigarettes!

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jitu1011 said:
Hi I brought 200 with me in 2009, 1 (100) pack wills navycut and one(100) pack gold flake. and nobody asked me about that as it was in my luggage well packed between clothes.
I repeated this again in 2010 again but after that I quit smoking, because avg pack of good cigarettes in Canada is above $10.... will seriously burn a hole in your saving ....

waise jo india se aarahe hai please ek pack badi gold flake la dena please................ I will pick it frm u at the airport... :)
Thats gud..!! even I am planning for wills navy cut(200), Pick up ka chodo, ek pack la saktha tha.. par meri limit tho already wills se full hogaya..!! :D :D

PS: $10 for a packet!!!! Smoking, u better need to stop puffing me..!! :D

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
thatsnandu said:
Thats gud..!! even I am planning for wills navy cut(200), Pick up ka chodo, ek pack la saktha tha.. par meri limit tho already wills se full hogaya..!! :D :D

PS: $10 for a packet!!!! Smoking, u better need to stop puffing me..!! :D
Brother.! no body gonna ask you for how much you are carrying because you will be travelling on student VISA, I will tell you one more trick, buy a $15 pack of marlboro or dunhill from duty free from your transit air-port so even if anyone ask you just wave your bag in hand I bought this from duty free which is pretty in my limit.. they will not ask you whether you have extra in your luggage or not.. and max penalty is you have to leave it to them.. he he he .... I did this in liquor....

I just need 20sticks (not 20pack) of gold flake thats it. I live in Toronto :)

aarbee25

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
nandu 200 ..is for 2 month only ..wat wil i do after that.....
avide chelumpol karthave kuppi cigret elathinum oru 1$ levelil ethiyal mathiyayirunnu

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jitu1011 said:
Brother.! no body gonna ask you for how much you are carrying because you will be travelling on student VISA, I will tell you one more trick, buy a $15 pack of marlboro or dunhill from duty free from your transit air-port so even if anyone ask you just wave your bag in hand I bought this from duty free which is pretty in my limit.. they will not ask you whether you have extra in your luggage or not.. and max penalty is you have to leave it to them.. he he he .... I did this in liquor....

I just need 20sticks (not 20pack) of gold flake thats it. I live in Toronto :)
Ya even I did the same trick for liquor, I was In Bahrain for 2 years.. Use to bring Cigarettes also.. I was just confused about Canada..!! Let see.. If i cud land there by gods grace i ll bring it.. lets hook up some time then..!! :D :p

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarbee25 said:
nandu 200 ..is for 2 month only ..wat wil i do after that.....
avide chelumpol karthave kuppi cigret elathinum oru 1$ levelil ethiyal mathiyayirunnu
With the climate in Canada.. i dont think it will last for 2 months..!! Inippo vila koodinnu vechu nammal ithonnu nirthillallo... enthenkilum vazhi kaanum..!! :D ;D

pkboy

Jul 24, 2012
Jitu1011 said:
Hi I brought 200 with me in 2009, 1 (100) pack wills navycut and one(100) pack gold flake. and nobody asked me about that as it was in my luggage well packed between clothes.
I repeated this again in 2010 again but after that I quit smoking, because avg pack of good cigarettes in Canada is above $10.... will seriously burn a hole in your saving ....

waise jo india se aarahe hai please ek pack badi gold flake la dena please................ I will pick it frm u at the airport... :)
me coming form Pakistan I will bring a pack for you in return you must have to pck me form air port :p

ali449

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
You can carry 400 cig along with u..My friend is in usa and he used to carry that much amount when ever he came back to pakistan .So its not a issue but try to quit smoking its good for health and wealth ;)

canadasolutions

May 7, 2012
naiceeeee
in the form (in flight some imigration form) it is mentioned maximum 200 cig .... but in my case - i carried 1000 cig and mentioned only 200 cig in the form..
and dfntly carry some cig. , here they are expensive like 10$ ...