+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC verify experience/reference letter with different ways

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
@ashuindian Hi, do you think they'd verify now as in 2019?
Yes, they verify. They don't just take your word for it.

If they find that the experience was exaggerated/fake, they can ban you for five years. Best case is a simple rejection if the officer thinks you made a mistake and weren't trying to deliberately fool IRCC

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian Hi, do you think they'd verify now as in 2019?
50% chances.
But they definitely search the company in Google, and try to check company website as well. If they don't find website satisfactorily then Reference Letter verification is sure.

Gmoney best

Sep 19, 2019
Yes, they verify. They don't just take your word for it.

If they find that the experience was exaggerated/fake, they can ban you for five years. Best case is a simple rejection if the officer thinks you made a mistake and weren't trying to deliberately fool IRCC
Pls help with my own

Inder977

Sep 14, 2019
Hello guys,
I have worked in bricks kiln operatives from 2013 to 2017. But firm is closed now. I worked there on cash and no pay slips.my income was not taxable but still i files 2 years tax returns from 4 years work exp. There is no offer letter,increment letter and joining letter thing in these type of businesses in india. And now i am in govt job since 2017 and it is NOC C category.
1. So what should i do to prove my work experience as my employer is ready to give me in written whatever is needed,but firm is closed. So letterpad would not be valid.
2. Will the 2 years tax return will create a problem that person might have done work of only 2 years insted of 4 years?
3. If i get revised tax return of closed firm of years 2013to 2017,will that work for me? My employer is ready.But it would show revised date also that is current date.

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
This to inform that, it has been confirmed from Sinp they don't send any information to cic reading the dics which we send to Sinp to get nomination.

Cic checks independently
Are you sure about this matter? The cic just receive nomination letter and doesnt have any information about the contains of documents??

Pine1

Nov 15, 2019
Hi...
Does anyone here know that if V/O had verified employer at the time of student visa , Do they verify again for PR application ?

Sherry Kharay

Jun 1, 2020
Hello friends i need your suggestion .

I am working as an accountant in manufacturing industries since Oct. 12 , 2014. But in my reference letter i shown it from may 2014 just to complete 6 year of experience and get eligible for express entry profile . I just want to know how immigration will verify my experience ? And any negative impact on my profile ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello friends i need your suggestion .

I am working as an accountant in manufacturing industries since Oct. 12 , 2014. But in my reference letter i shown it from may 2014 just to complete 6 year of experience and get eligible for express entry profile . I just want to know how immigration will verify my experience ? And any negative impact on my profile ?
This is misrepresentation and can get you banned for five years from Canada.

You should never lie on immigration forms. As to verifying it - they do it in a variety of ways, including calling up your company and asking.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
This is misrepresentation and can get you banned for five years from Canada.

You should never lie on immigration forms. As to verifying it - they do it in a variety of ways, including calling up your company and asking.
I don’t think it will be a reason for misrepresentation.... it only a few months..not for years...

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I don’t think it will be a reason for misrepresentation.... it only a few months..not for years...
It absolutely is misrepresentation. Misrepresentation is defined in Section 40 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as follows

"
A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

• (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
"

Lying about your start date in order to "complete 6 years and be eligible for express entry" is very clearly inducing an error in the administration of the Act. They are very strict about things like this, and rightly so.

Sherry Kharay

Jun 1, 2020
It absolutely is misrepresentation. Misrepresentation is defined in Section 40 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as follows

"
A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation

• (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
"

Lying about your start date in order to "complete 6 years and be eligible for express entry" is very clearly inducing an error in the administration of the Act. They are very strict about things like this, and rightly so.

Sherry Kharay

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks guys for your valuable feedback . One more help please , now i take certificate for Charted Accountant for 5 month gap in which they mention my all duties as required by NOC and also give me job offer letter and cash salary slip . On the time of phone or physical verification he will handle all the situation .
Does it work ?

kjp1929

Feb 4, 2021
Hii All,

It is Mandatory to match job tit & NOC code ? And is there any validity of job reference letter?