+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Stage AOR 2018

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
My Cic timeline:
Received-Dec. 27, 2017
Aor-Feb. 10- 2018 MPNP inland

Hello! I have a workmate and her friend just received medical referral last friday (april, 13). MPNP Inland applicant, AOR Dec.2017.

My workmate application is ahead of 3 months (September)Federal application as she said. I wonder why her friend got the MR first? Is there a chance having us all waiting receive it soon!

fiona123

Feb 23, 2018
My Cic timeline:
Received-Dec. 27, 2017
Aor-Feb. 10- 2018 MPNP inland

Hello! I have a workmate and her friend just received medical referral last friday (april, 13). MPNP Inland applicant, AOR Dec.2017.

My workmate application is ahead of 3 months (September)Federal application as she said. I wonder why her friend got the MR first? Is there a chance having us all waiting receive it soon!
See today's news,
Previously immigration applicants could be found medically inadmissible to Canada based on a set of criteria that largely affected people with disabilities. Hussen said the policy the government is updating is 40 years old and the changes will take effect immediately. Most of the people who have been affected in the past are economic migrants, Hussen said.

Kadmawy

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Friends,

If someone can advise on the following, it would be highly appreciated.

MNPN -Papare based application.
Received by CIC on Nov. 22nd, 2017.
UCI Jan 23, 2018.
NO MR yet. Is this normal delay?

Many thanks indeed,

Reactions: alkamehta

Amin Iqbal urmy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Friends,

If someone can advise on the following, it would be highly appreciated.

MNPN -Papare based application.
Received by CIC on Nov. 22nd, 2017.
UCI Jan 23, 2018.
NO MR yet. Is this normal delay?

Many thanks indeed,
Dear I am same timeline.rec Nov 27.AOR 25 January but still waiting no MR.

Kadmawy

Jan 24, 2018
Dear Iqbal, Many thanks indeed for sharing your experience on that! And sincerely I wish you to get progress on your application. Please be in touch, and let us share our updates.
Many thanks again!

Amin Iqbal urmy

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Dear Iqbal, Many thanks indeed for sharing your experience on that! And sincerely I wish you to get progress on your application. Please be in touch, and let us share our updates.
Many thanks again!
Thanks to you. please share you will get MR. Are you get FT mail?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi all. i submitted and IRCC received my application last MAy 1. i wonder how long does it take to have an AOR? i still haven't received it. Does that mean rejection? thank you to those who can answer.