+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC sent correspondence... Please Help!

Fakhare

Apr 26, 2018
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask an urgent question... I have applied for a family class sponsorship (permanent residence) . i saw the following messages on my client application status.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 17, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on August 29, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you correspondence on August 26, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
i did not got any correspondence on 26th august. the one i got on 25th was to submit a schedule A form online which i did.. but i did not got any correspondence on 26th august (plus this 26th august message was added just recently few days ago)

please help i really confused

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
It is likely the same item you received on the 25th. I would not get too concerned about it. You can always send a CSE in regards to it to verify, but I suspect you will be fine.

Reactions: Fakhare

Fakhare

Apr 26, 2018
It is likely the same item you received on the 25th. I would not get too concerned about it. You can always send a CSE in regards to it to verify, but I suspect you will be fine.
I am confused because up until few days ago it wasn't mentioned. The last time I checked was on 21 April, there were only 4 messages, this 26th august one came within these 6-7 days.. That made me worried

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
I am confused because up until few days ago it wasn't mentioned. The last time I checked was on 21 April, there were only 4 messages, this 26th august one came within these 6-7 days.. That made me worried
If it were something that needed addressing, that you had not yet done, I can assure you they would've sent you more information by now. They usually give you 30 days to give information, without it they continue the application based on what they have.

8 months have passed now since that date. The officer in charge of your application is in charge of updating your ECAS to reflect information. It is likely a typo on his/her part creating another line with a different date, thus the confusion.

If you really are not comfortable just leaving it alone then send them a CSE and inquire about it.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I would advise calling IRCC and speaking to an agent. I submitted my Schedule A form on Feb. 28 and got a notice similar to yours on March 3 saying correspondence was sent. I called and spoke to an agent who was able to find out that my schedule A had been rejected and was to be sent back to me with the reasons why.

I've never received that correspondence, and wouldn't have known had I not called. I ended up submitting a new Schedule A form 'correcting' what I guessed IRCC didn't like on the original form, and wrote a letter of explanation detailing why I filled in what I originally did, and what was different on the newly submitted form. I then called again to find out that it was accepted.

This was supposedly sent on March 3 of this year, and I've never received the correspondence. My application would probably have been put on hold, or rejected, had I not called and submitted updated information following the call.

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
W
I would advise calling IRCC and speaking to an agent. I submitted my Schedule A form on Feb. 28 and got a notice similar to yours on March 3 saying correspondence was sent. I called and spoke to an agent who was able to find out that my schedule A had been rejected and was to be sent back to me with the reasons why.

I've never received that correspondence, and wouldn't have known had I not called. I ended up submitting a new Schedule A form 'correcting' what I guessed IRCC didn't like on the original form, and wrote a letter of explanation detailing why I filled in what I originally did, and what was different on the newly submitted form. I then called again to find out that it was accepted.

This was supposedly sent on March 3 of this year, and I've never received the correspondence. My application would probably have been put on hold, or rejected, had I not called and submitted updated information following the call.
hat is the status of your application right now?

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
I landed in August 2018.
Thanks for replying. On July 9th this year I got an update on my online status that they send a correspondence on May 23, 2019 and me or my representative never received that correspondence.
My representative send an inquiry through IRC web form.

Is that enough?

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for replying. On July 9th this year I got an update on my online status that they send a correspondence on May 23, 2019 and me or my representative never received that correspondence.
My representative send an inquiry through IRC web form.

Is that enough?

Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.
You can also try calling, which is what I did and the agent can see what department sent the correspondence or maybe even the letter that was sent. Otherwise I don't know what to advise.

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
You can also try calling, which is what I did and the agent can see what department sent the correspondence or maybe even the letter that was sent. Otherwise I don't know what to advise.
I am currently outside Canada for vacation. I am trying to call them but there are too many options and when I followed one of them it ended up with “we are unable to transfer your call to an agent because of high volume of call”!!!

Do u have any suggestions bro?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
I am currently outside Canada for vacation. I am trying to call them but there are too many options and when I followed one of them it ended up with “we are unable to transfer your call to an agent because of high volume of call”!!!

Do u have any suggestions bro?
Keep trying. You will get the message that you can't be connected many times before you can actually speak to an agent. I've found that the best time to call is between 7am and 8am Eastern time.

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
Keep trying. You will get the message that you can't be connected many times before you can actually speak to an agent. I've found that the best time to call is between 7am and 8am Eastern time.
Thank you so much for your reply. My solicitor got reply from IRCC that my inquiry has been updated in my file and I will get reply shortly though I haven’t got any reply yet. I’m outside Canada now but will be there in 28th july. I hope I will call them that time.

And I have another question, my medical expired last June. Do I need to do madical again or should I wait for cic’s instruction?

Thanks in advance.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
And I have another question, my medical expired last June. Do I need to do madical again or should I wait for cic’s instruction?

Thanks in advance.
I am not 100% sure about my answer so perhaps someone else could weigh in on this question, but I believe that you will receive instruction from IRCC. This instruction will contain a reference number which will allow the Doctor to send the results directly to IRCC.