+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Rules changes?? No more updates for Spouse?

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
When Express Entry started it was giving an option to upgrade your own or spouse's profile even after the Submission of Application into the Express Entry Pool.
So candidates were able to upgrade their scores by adding points of Spouse's IELTS/WES. Now there is no option of upgrade Spouse's profile. Online Main applicants profile can be updated. Does this mean that now there is no way to score more points by adding up Spouse's IELTS or WES after the submission of application????

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
I just checked, in my case it is active...

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
I applied through agent. As per him spouse's forms are gone. They cannot be modified now.

My application is already in pool. I was planning to update spouse's WES later on, as we have not yet received it.

Please somebody help :(

ss_canada_ee

May 12, 2015
Can you help me out with this:

In the transcript which university have issued, my maiden name(before marriage) is mentioned, in all other doc including passport my after marriage name is mentioned.

While filling the WES form, should I fill the maiden name or after marriage name. If I am filling after marriage name, should I send a copy of my marriage certificate.

If I need to fill my maiden name only in WES form, how should I handle this while filling form for CIC EE.

Thanks for your response.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
ss_canada_ee said:
Can you help me out with this:

In the transcript which university have issued, my maiden name(before marriage) is mentioned, in all other doc including passport my after marriage name is mentioned.

While filling the WES form, should I fill the maiden name or after marriage name. If I am filling after marriage name, should I send a copy of my marriage certificate.

If I need to fill my maiden name only in WES form, how should I handle this while filling form for CIC EE.

Thanks for your response.
You should use the name which is mentioned in passport, there is an option to fill 'if you werre known by any other name' where you can fill the old name.

For CIC ywhile filling the form the above approach can be used, and marriage certificate should be sufficient at documentation stage at mmost you may require a affidavit a