+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Requested more documents - travel history information

monicajumani

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on 31st August 2017 and I recieved a new message from CIC asking for more documents.

In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 110xxxx798 - Monica Murli Jumani:
 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

I had submitted all the details of my travel as requested with the correct timelines while filing the application. However, the only place I think I made a mistake was my travel to Europe. I had travelled in 2016 for Business reasons to Poland but my Passport was stamped in Germany Frankfurt Airport. I was in Poland for 10 days and traveled to Paris, Amsterdam for holiday for a Weekend(this is not stamped or mentioned anywhere in my application). How do I show this in my travel form?

Do I need to mention I was in Germany for a day? Although i was there only for a few hours to catch my connecting flight. Please advise.

Looking forward to hear from the experts

Thanks in advance.
Monica

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on 31st August 2017 and I recieved a new message from CIC asking for more documents.

In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 110xxxx798 - Monica Murli Jumani:
 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

I had submitted all the details of my travel as requested with the correct timelines while filing the application. However, the only place I think I made a mistake was my travel to Europe. I had travelled in 2016 for Business reasons to Poland but my Passport was stamped in Germany Frankfurt Airport. I was in Poland for 10 days and traveled to Paris, Amsterdam for holiday for a Weekend(this is not stamped or mentioned anywhere in my application). How do I show this in my travel form?

Do I need to mention I was in Germany for a day? Although i was there only for a few hours to catch my connecting flight. Please advise.

Looking forward to hear from the experts

Thanks in advance.
Monica
Hi Monica,

I think you have to put everything. I traveled to Europe too and had only 2 stamps (my Entry and Exit) I indicated every country that I visited including my layover in Norway where my passport was stamped for entry, and I only stayed there for a few hours. Put every country that you visited. I did not have any additional request for my travel history, so if you put everything then you should be fine. Goodluck!

monicajumani

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Monica,

I think you have to put everything. I traveled to Europe too and had only 2 stamps (my Entry and Exit) I indicated every country that I visited including my layover in Norway where my passport was stamped for entry, and I only stayed there for a few hours. Put every country that you visited. I did not have any additional request for my travel history, so if you put everything then you should be fine. Goodluck!
Thanks ! that helps :)