+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Request Documents After RPR fee

shadash

Aug 7, 2014
Hi every body

I have noticed some you have got that weird email from july asking for job offer experience etc . it has been one month past from the time we have sent the documents to CIC, there is no update on the application yet.
I am very worried about the outcomes of this new quality assurance since we are the first group being examined.
has anybody who has received this email have any updates on their files? how long this stage going to take, for us it is really getting long and frustrating.

thank you

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Copied from letter...
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide a precise estimate of the additional time
required to process your application."

shadash said:
Hi every body

I have noticed some you have got that weird email from july asking for job offer experience etc . it has been one month past from the time we have sent the documents to CIC, there is no update on the application yet.
I am very worried about the outcomes of this new quality assurance since we are the first group being examined.
has anybody who has received this email have any updates on their files? how long this stage going to take, for us it is really getting long and frustrating.

thank you

shadash

Aug 7, 2014
I have seen that part of email but it has been more than a month since they sent out this email I was thinking there might be somebody with new updates such a new passport request or even rejection any kind of news, every thing went on come after this email

you mean to redo medical after getting this email?
if that is only a quality assurance why they have to redo medical?
CIC actions does not make sense actually !!

shadash

Aug 7, 2014
has anybody asked CIC what is this all about? is there a firm explanation for all this strange things except quality assurance thing, redoing medical does not seem to be in accordance with quality assurance, what is end of this?

max_ka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
This topic is in discussion already .here is the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-pnpreference-letter-needed-for-verificationafter-ppr-t228593.75.html

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
i think they stopped processing the files for Ontario applicants........those who replied later also dint get their file number.its been 3 months